Join Hosco and view Olga's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My life philosophy is to do my best at all times and to be as friendly as possible to everyone. I had the chance to interact with many people from different places and countries, and beside my work activities and experience i gain very good communication expertise with people.I am characterized by : adaptability to stressful situations, ability to balance priorities and co-ordinate work effectively, good cooperation and communication skills, fast assimilation of new knowledge, honesty, tenacity.
Guest Relations Agent
Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionAugust 2017 - Now · 1 year and 5 months
- Review arrival lists to welcome guests - Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries - Help prepare welcome folders with collateral (e.g. room service menus, area descriptions) - Provide information about amenities, area and venues and promote services - Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers - Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages) - Address customer complaints and escalate to Guest Relations Manager when needed - Record information in the logbook daily - Ensure compliance with health and quality standards
One To One Hotels The Village - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionSeptember 2015 - July 2017 · 1 year and 11 months
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately. - Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed. - Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers. - Dealing booking by phone, e-mail, fax or face to face. - Completing procedures when guests arrive and leave choosing rooms and handing out keys. - Taking and passing on messages to guest, dealing with special request from guests. - Answer queries regarding the hotel’s services, charges, dining facilities and travel directions - Dealing with complaints or problems. Refer guests to appropriate departments to resolve complaints.
Licentiate in Law
Academy of Economic Studies Of Moldova - Chisinau, MoldovaJanuary 2007 - July 2011
Diploma ALII 000057543 License examination - 9,75; General of the License - 8,54;
RussianNative or fluent100%
RomanianNative or fluent100%
- Ability to multitask
- Energetic and smiling
- Good problem solver
- Good social skills
- Honest, punctual,