Join Hosco and view Olga's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
With 12+ years of managing guest service operation and training department in Europe, America and Asia in leading hotel and tourism companies, I bring strong industry knowledge and expertise to ensure guest satisfaction and associate engagement. My main specialization are but not limited to Onboarding, Leadership Development, Career Development, Service Excellence Assurance, Train the Trainer, Branding.
At my recent role with Marriott International in Maldives, I successfully set up and executed learning and development operation in the resort and was in charge of service and leadership projects across sister properties as well. Strategic planning and execution of learning needs analysis, design, delivery, and evaluation of learning programs resulted in increased business results as per both internal and external measures.
With Bachelor degree in Education, I thrive to serve as role model for sustaining Learning Culture and constantly develop myself through attending professional events, trainings or gaining new industry knowledge certification. As for personal characteristics, you will find me self-driven, with strong people and leadership skills, and genuine passion for people development and growth.
11 years and 3 months
Learning and Development Manager
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort - MaldivesHuman ResourcesJuly 2017 - Now · 2 years and 3 months
• Exceeded key performer target across property by 30% in 2018 through successful implementation of corporate and on-property core training initiatives. • Championed Brand Programs: Service Essentials, Live Exquisite, St Regis Culture Evolution. Member of St Regis Global Brand Advisory Board. • Created and implemented Service Excellence Quality Assurance program. • Advocated and implemented Forbes Travel Guide Program on-property (pre-audit resulted in 5*score for Spa and 87.92% for hotel) • Coordinated compliance and Marriott Integration programs across disciplines with 100% completion. • Redesigned and effectively implemented Onboarding Program for new hosts that reduced turnover in first year. • Revived Departmental Trainers system and achieved target of 400 department training hours per month. • Administered learning management system to ensure all updates and enrollments are before deadline. • Led Performance Management process awareness and assisted with 231 non-management and 47 leaders appraisals and personal development plans. • Built strong internal talent pool of leaders across discipline (supervisors, managers, senior leaders) through various leadership development programs and projects: MI Career Track, Voyage, Individual Development Plans, cross-exposure • Achieved 100% completion of on-property and corporate associates engagement activities and recognition programs. Associate Engagement Survey results increased by 20% in 2018.
Talent Development and Culture Manager
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa, Maldives - MaldivesHuman ResourcesApril 2015 - July 2017 · 2 years and 4 months
• Reinstated Training Department (SOPs, systems, structure). • Kept learning culture live and active through planning, promotion, personal facilitation and evaluation of learning events for associates and leaders. • Championed Starwood Careers leadership development program that resulted in filling most of supervisors and leadership positions internally. • Restructured and led departmental training system with successful completion of targeted departmental training hours and performance indicators. • Designed and managed Discovery - New Hires Orientation program. • Successfully maintained Learning Management System - course enrollment, record, reporting - before and after integration. • Achieved 100% completion for targeted compliance programs (legal, ethical and brand). • Completed multiple steps Sheraton Rebranding program. • Training section achieved 100% score in audits (LRA, safety & security, HR) • Established partnership with local educational organizations and conducted field trips on property and presentations in universities and colleges. • Assisted in implementation of Corporate Employee Engagement Programs and CSR activities. Hotel won Corporate Award for CSR initiative.
Crowne Plaza St-Petersburg-Ligovsky, Russia - Saint Petersburg, RussiaHuman ResourcesJanuary 2014 - September 2014 · 9 months
• Led training function through analysis, planning and evaluating learning and development activities based on business needs. • Successfully planned, prepared and facilitated instructor-led trainings on customer service, cultural awareness, complaint handling, time management, leadership development • Developed and implemented onboarding process for new associates of all levels. • Completed new Brand Signature program across property for all levels and departments through facilitating and evaluating of Brand Hallmarks trainings • Championed first IHG Academy in St. Petersburg and established partnership with local universities and colleges to source Future Leaders. Several students were successfully employed with the property. • Implemented talent recognition and corporate Staff Engagement programs that resulted in positive feedback from associates • Revived branded communication tools to keep learning culture alive and up-to-date.
Guest Services Professional, Departmental Trainer
United Sates (The Raleigh Hotel, Miami), Turkey (Alaska Travel, Kusadasi), Thailand (Discover Holidays, Pattaya) - United StatesGuest RelationsApril 2007 - March 2013 · 6 years
• Performed full circle of guest service department duties from pre-arrival communication, to greeting (check-in), assisting during the stay and to post-departure follow-up. • Region in charge was constantly holding highest positions in the company for selling / upselling (rooms, products, services) and guest satisfaction results. • Successfully handled large groups and VIP arrivals during world-wide events • Special events arrangement: weddings, anniversaries, proposals, birthdays • Designed itineraries and content of company tours (area, history, shop-tours) • Assisted to establish strong business partnership with travel agencies by leading FAM Trips from Russia and CIS in the designated area. • Constantly developed team professional expertise and personal growth by training, coaching and mentoring on product, SOPs, customer service, soft skills (as certified Departmental Trainer). • Deputizing as Duty Manager in the absence of the same.
Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University - Novosibirsk, RussiaSeptember 1998 - June 2003
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- Brand Standards
- Career Development
- Leadership development
- Needs Analysis
- Performance management
- QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Service Excellence and Culture
- Succession planning
- Train the Trainer