Join Hosco and view Oriah's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My work experiences as well as my EHL studies are giving me the opportunity to be a creative and a pragmatic problem solver, with strong analytical skills. Good team player I communicate effectively in a multicultural context. Loving the event industry I have the ability to work efficiently under pressure and have a strong attention to details .
Business development: Responsible for Central Europe
Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne - Lausanne, SwitzerlandAdministration & GeneralJune 2016 - August 2018
• Promoting the leading Hospitality University and developing the presence in various international markets, notably in France, Belgium Luxembourg & the Netherlands. • Managing the collaboration with Swiss embassies, EHL alumni network and current students internationally to organize promotion, recruitment and selection activities and processes. • Organization of 100+ events to enhance EHL’s market visibility (seminars, roadshows, presentations) • In charge of recruitment, selection, and admission of students from these regions. • Managing student assistants – ambassadors and a budget
Major Events Production Trainee
Potel et Chabot - Paris, FranceEventsFebruary 2015 - July 2015
• Developing and enhancing warm and confident relationships with all events’ partners, key sponsors, clients, and employees. • Dealing efficiently with all enquires, liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirement. • • Daily logistics, keeping an accurate up-to-date database, point of contact for clients. • Ensuring smooth running of the Club des Loges. • Being an effective ambassador of Potel & Chabot and producing detailed proposals for events.
Admissions & Recruitment office : student assistant
Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne - Lausanne, SwitzerlandAdministration & GeneralSeptember 2013 - June 2016
• Organize student recruitment and selection events worldwide • Training and managing students ambassadors • Traveling for student recruitment, representing the school (international education fairs, info sessions, individual meetings,..) • Interview and assess applicants, evaluate their academic and non-academic potential • Manage CRM database of over 2000 schools • Innovate the presentations and selection process with digital tools
Guest relations and Front office trainee
Sofitel - French PolynesiaFront Office receptionFebruary 2013 - August 2013
Bachelor of Science in international hospitality management ( with honors)
École hôtelière de Lausanne - Lausanne, SwitzerlandSeptember 2012 - July 2016
FrenchNative or fluent100%
- Detail oriented
- Good problem solver
- Good team work
- Quick learner
- Very creative
Lettres de recommandationDownload the file