Join Hosco and view ORNELLA's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
In my third year at University I am looking for a company which could hire me between 3-6 months internship.
I am a hardworking, enthusiastic individual with vast experience in restaurant business and professional customer service.
I would define myself as an open-minded and serious person, I like working in a team (teamwork) and know( able to identify task priorities) how to prioritize the tasks.
I have the ability to work effectively on my own and as part of a team.
I have great communication in a different languages and interpersonal skills.
Bodean's - London, United KingdomF&B serviceAugust 2018 - September 2018 · 2 months
• Delivering food orders from the kitchen to customers’ tables rapidly and accurately • Communicating food orders to chefs, paying attention to priorities
gap - Lyon, FranceCustomer ServiceMay 2017 - July 2018 · 1 year and 3 months
• Till operation, serving customers and directing them around the shop. • Handling customer payments, refunds, complaints, etc. • Giving expert advice on product selection to customers.
La piazza Papa - Lyon, FranceF&B serviceJune 2014 - May 2017 · 2 years and 12 months
• Take accurate food and drinks orders • Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems • Helping as a kitchen porter • Training my colleagues
Front Office Receptionist
French Cultural Institute - Milan, ItalyFront Office receptionSeptember 2012 - December 2012 · 4 months
• Answered phone and assisted customers with initial inquiries. • Performed basic data entry for online customer database. • Maintain reception area clean and organized
Université Lumière Lyon 2 - Lyon, FranceFebruary 2019 - Now
ItalianNative or fluent100%
FrenchNative or fluent100%
- Good communication skill
- good level of IT literacy, including Microsoft