Join Hosco and view Oyeyemi's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A skillful, highly motivated individual who is passionate in working in a challenging field where opportunity lies in meeting new people, organizing and stretching my ideology to deliver professional creative and innovative service leading to growth and development of the organization.
Customer Service Executive
Lagos State FADAMA, Nigeria - Lagos, NigeriaCustomer ServiceSeptember 2017 - October 2018 · 1 year and 2 months
▪ Dealing directly with customers either by telephone, mails or in person ▪ Respond promptly to customer inquires ▪ Handle and resolve customer complaints ▪ Perform customer verifications ▪ Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes ▪ Record details of inquires, comments and complaints ▪ Maintain customer database and follow up on customer interactions ▪ Manage administration (communication and coordination with internal departments)
Front Desk Agent
De-Link Hotel and Event Centre - Ibadan, NigeriaCustomer ServiceMay 2016 - August 2017 · 1 year and 4 months
▪ Greet customers warmly and handle customers enquiries ▪ Selling customers product and services ▪ Follow up on customers enquiries. ▪ liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements; ▪ agreeing to, and managing a budget; ▪ Managing feedback from customers.
Kingsland Hotel and Suit - Lagos, NigeriaHousekeepingApril 2015 - March 2016 · 12 months
▪ Greeting clients coming to the hotel ▪ Maintain cleanliness in assigned rooms ▪ Service all bedrooms and corridor, in line with company policy ▪ Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment ▪ Reset lighting to the current standards ▪ Fulfill all reasonable requested from guests, to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety ▪ Always adhere to all company policies and procedures ▪ Remove room service tray and trolley from rooms and walkways ▪ Perform housekeeping, maintenance and custodial tasks under the command of maintenance supervisor
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria - Abeokuta, NigeriaMay 2008 - January 2014
Secondary School Leaving Certificate
Community Grammar School, Ibadan, Nigeria - Ibadan, NigeriaAugust 1999 - May 2005
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Dedicated and Goal oriented
- Good Communication Skills
- Good team spirit with strong interpersonal skills
- Patience to attentively listen to customers need a
- Proactive approach to solving customers problems