Join Hosco and view PABLO's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
With over 10 years of experience in the tourism industry I have decided to take on new professional challenges. Graduated with a degree in Tourism in 2005, I have successfully completed a double Master of Digital Marketing and Revenue Management at INSA school of business in Barcelona in 2017-2018.
Some of my highlight skills:
- Excellent resource management to maximize profitability.
- Creative decision making and application of new concepts that can bring a new strategic
- Excellent adaptation to work teams.
Some job-related skills:
- Advance knowledge in PMS (ACI, Merlin, Tesipro)
- Advanced knowledge in extranets (OTAs)
- Relevant knowledge in Channel manager (Yield planet)
- Advanced knowledge in Office package (Work, Excel, Power Point)
Hotel Miramar Barcelona 5* - Barcelona, SpainReservationsAugust 2018 - Now · 4 months
Front desk / Booking / Revenue (pricing)
Hotel Sant Antoni 3* - Barcelona, SpainFront Office receptionOctober 2010 - August 2018 · 7 years and 11 months
Front desk / Booking
Hotel Eurostars Monumental 4* - Barcelona, SpainFront Office receptionMay 2009 - May 2010 · 1 year and 1 month
Artist Production Assistant
Sinnamon Promotions - Barcelona, SpainEventsJuly 2008 - November 2008 · 5 months
Urban Art Festival - London, United KingdomEventsSeptember 2007 - January 2008 · 5 months
The Hempel Hotel 5* - London, United KingdomHousekeepingFebruary 2007 - June 2007 · 5 months
The Rathbone Hotel 4* - London, United KingdomFront Office porterFebruary 2006 - December 2006 · 11 months
Doble master en revenue management y marketing digital
INSA, school of Business - Barcelona, SpainSeptember 2017 - July 2018
Postgrado en gestión de empresas en la industria de la música
Universidad Pompeu Fabra - Barcelona, SpainSeptember 2007 - July 2008
Degree in Tourism
Universidad de Sevilla (centro adscrito EUSA) - Seville, SpainSeptember 2000 - September 2005
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- High commited
- Reliable and trustworthy