Join Hosco and view Panagiotis's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Professional waiter uses his experience and abilities to provide high-standard service and keep the guests satisfied, while they enjoy their vacations. After all guests deserve the best.
Blue Lagoon Resort - Kos, GreeceCateringApril 2018 - October 2018 · 7 months
Hotel Vatera Beach S.A. - Vatera, GreeceCateringJune 2009 - September 2011 · 2 years and 4 months
Ouzou Melathron S.A. - Thessaloniki, GreeceCateringNovember 2005 - January 2008 · 2 years and 3 months
BA in History and Archaeology
University of Ioannina - Mitilini, GreeceSeptember 2001 - November 2006
Expertized in Archaeological Studies. Main fields: I was taught several subjects. Some of them are listed below: Prehistoric archaeology, the archaeology of Middle East, classical archaeology, Byzantine archaeology, prehistory, ancient history, Roman history, Byzantine and post-byzantine history, history of medieval Europe, Ottoman history, folklore, history of Art, ancient Greek and Latin. However, shortly after I was enrolled in the department I discovered my aptitude for the Attic Black-figured pottery, ancient Greek pottery kilns, tomb’s architecture, and burial customs. During my studies, I attended archaeological drawing courses. Graduated with "Merits" (7.44/10).
GreekNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Ability to cooperate with many colleagues
- Ability to deal successfully with the workload
- B driving license
- Excellent communication and managerial skills.
- Good perception
- MS Office specialist
- Patient and diligent on my work.
- Team worker