Join Hosco and view Papino's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Hi my name is Papino romeo Indian Origin and has strong Food & Beverage back ground
with the experience of 15 yrs in Hospitality division and has worked with Chain hotels such as Hyatt, Jumeirah & Meydan group.
Operation Manager Food & Beverage
The Meydan Hotel & Race course - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCateringJanuary 2010 - Now · 9 years and 1 month
Daily management of events, maximizing profit and controlling costs, planning and executing banquet projects, Planning and setting up of the Banquet department. Involved in staff hiring, setting up policies and procedures, training permanent and casual agency staff, supplier negotiations, reducing staff turnover and increasing staff morale. Review department policy and procedures and implemented quality changes and training of the new non F&B staff to be able to assist in Banquets when required. Coordinating and implementing various Food & Beverage related departments. Executing & following instructions passed on by the Manager. Attending daily briefings and performing assigned duties with highest standards. Handling conferences, group lunch, gala dinners, cocktail receptions. Achieved predetermined profit and desired standards in food, service & sanitation etc. Efficiently monitored and managed payroll, budget, effective costing and resource allocation. Enforced policies with management and schedules for the operation of banquet department. Proficient in communicating to appropriate hotel colleagues in an accurate and timely manner. Highly skilled in generating function planning, employee scheduling and distribution. Track record of rectifying deficiencies immediately Demonstrated ability to increase banquet sales and build rapport in the community
Assistant Manager Food & beverage
Hotel Grand Hyatt - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceApril 2006 - June 2010 · 4 years and 3 months
• Responsible for the overall smooth operations and set-up of the Restaurant. • Responsible for handling the food & Beverage requirements for Corporate events, Iftar Tent Operations etc., also performing duties Sales/Banqueting Department and the client/guest (for conferences, shooting/entertainment, cocktail receptions, group lunch and dinner.) • Taking orders and serving food & Beverages to the guests and at the same time upselling by using suggestive selling techniques. • Training the staff and giving them the knowledge of food as well as beverages. • Responsible for effective staff management (lead, train and motivate the staff) and preparation of staff roster, assigning of duties to the staff. • Allocating & assigning job to waiters, on the job training. • Coordinated and implemented various Beverage & Food related departments. • Executing & following instructions passed on by the Manager. • Attending daily briefings and performing assigned duties with highest standards. • Setting up the banquet hall as per the information on the function sheet • Handling conferences, group lunch, gala dinners, cocktail receptions. • Executing & following instuctions passed on by the Manager. • Preparing P&L statement daily.
Outlet Supervisor Food & Beverage
The Meydan Hotel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceJanuary 2001 - January 2006 · 5 years and 1 month
• Smooth service operations & attaining budgeted revenue through suggestive selling & handling complaints. • Devising new up-selling strategies, restaurant menu promotions, proper planning, execution & analysis of promotions & all that marketing role recompenses to target prospective clients/guests. • Making duty Roasters, Breifing the Staff • Responsible for preparing the menu plan, menu engineering report, ability to manage with cost efficiencies and operate pre-requisites independently and under high pressure. • Experienced in various cuisine's and handled the operations of the Italian Restaurant, steak house, Oriental Restaurant, Pool & Beach Service & Coffee House is a 24 hrs., 100 cover restaurant manned by 10 members of staff who reported directly to me for a period of six months. • The Marco Polo Hotel caters for most of the State Banquets, Royal Weddings & Functions in U.A.E. All these international events need a lot of effective planning & organisation in advance, it demands a very high standard of food as well as service & presentation. These functions involve a large number of guests generally between 2000 to 4000.
- Food & Beverage Specialist
Food & Beverage Training
An intensive course in Food & Beverages Service and course in Hotel Fire Safety conducted by Maritime Industrial Fire Fighting Academy, Dubai.Download the file
An intensive course in Micros & Squirrel Hospitality Management computer system used for
Successfully completed a training program conducted by African & Eastern, Dubai on wine knowledge, wine service and whisky.