Join Hosco and view Parmeet's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Business Candidate pursuing Masters in International Hospitality Management with a demonstrated history of working in the Information technology and Services industry over 2 years and recently got the practical knowledge of the Hospitality Industry in 5 months of Summer Internship. Experience as a Guest Service Agent in Penha Longa Resort provided me key learning experiences which gave me transferable skills that will assist me in my future career in hospitality. A highly motivated and result-oriented individual with a passion for the hospitality and tourism sector. I would like to apply my experiences and lessons from Master’s to the Hospitality & Tourism industry and contribute to its development.
3 years and 1 month
Guest Services Agent
Penha Longa Hotel SPA & Golf Resort - Lisbon, PortugalRooms divisionMay 2019 - September 2019 · 5 months
• The goal was to assist guests both in house and outside the hotel and to constantly deliver high quality of service associated with the Ritz Carlton • To maintain a presence in the lobby and to ensure guests /customers’ needs are met and exceeded in a professional and friendly manner, ensuring total guest satisfaction. • Give full co-operation to any customer or colleague requiring assistance in a prompt and helpful manner. • Be flexible in assisting different areas of the hotel in response to business and customer needs. • Be aware of business requirements, occupancy, promotions, allocations and special requests at all times. • Follow all operational procedures at all times and to ensure all tasks are completed accurately and in a professional manner.
Application Development Analyst
Accenture - Pune, IndiaITAugust 2016 - August 2018 · 2 years and 1 month
- Worked for the UK based Telecom Giant as a part of the Siebel Product Configuration team, working on Siebel Product Configuration and developing the products that form the key component in the overall system. - The role included converting a functional requirement form business end to a technical design for the customer and the enterprise market. - Worked on Automation of the Siebel Product Catalogue deployment and the other development activities using various technologies like Visual Basic, Siebel Workflows.
Chisel Works - Nagpur, IndiaOtherNovember 2015 - May 2016 · 7 months
- Trained underprivileged students of age group from 5-12 years regarding building robots and programming them using a microprocessor
Groupe Sup de Co La Rochelle - La Rochelle, FranceSeptember 2018 - Now
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and ManagementJuly 2013 - June 2016
Native or fluent
- Active listener
- Can work under pressure
- Good communicator
- Great customer service
- project managment
- Public Speaking
- Team management skills