Join Hosco and view Patricia's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
The main skills I have developed throughout the degree of Tourism & Hospitality management and during my internships and employments through the 6 years of experience on the industry companies are:
o Customer orientation.
o Have business vision.
o Make decisions and solve problems, interpreting and evaluating the results with a critical attitude.
o Sustainability: the ability to evaluate the social and environmental impact of actions in their field, as well as the ability to express integrated and systematic visions.
o Team work.
o Work in an international context.
o Have initiative and entrepreneurial spirit.
o Have a commitment to ethics.
o Venues & Site inspections worldwide.
o Master written and oral communication techniques in order to convey information, ideas, and opinions.
I've born in Barcelona and I consider myself as a very hardworking person, with many ideas and future projection, always willing to help and develop more skills and improve the ones I have. Also a professional but at the same time a funny person who lives life very passionately. I have cultural awareness and I learn languages easily so I am also used to the international environment.
Next goal: to know and speak Norwegian in a professional and advanced way.
Business & Operations Manager
ATD - Barcelona, SpainEventsFebruary 2018 - Now · 11 months
Able to understand events modelling and use it to make decisions that positively impact the clients expectations and results. • Business coordination through the organization and the analytical capacity. • CEO assistant • Norwegian target • Vendor Contracting & Coordination • Venue Research & Site Inspections • VIP Hospitality • Timeline Development • Online & Onsite Registration • Travel & Hotel Coordination • Event Marketing & Onsite Signage • Budget Development • Food & Beverage Management
American Express Global Business Travel - Barcelona, SpainOtherOctober 2016 - June 2017 · 9 months
• Management booking and monitoring business travels for differents suppliers and companies of American Express. • Daily business travels, managing hotels availability and bookings with the different costs according to the company policy and doing bookings for clients. • Queue management processing and control of the same. • AMADEUS
ATH Hoteles - Barcelona, SpainRevenue ManagementMay 2016 - September 2016 · 5 months
• Groups Department Agent: control of bookings and availability of all the ATH HOTELS focusing in Andalucía, Spain. • Decide the cost/prices of the reservations within the Travel Agencies and TTOO. • Daily management of the application fee, planning demand, revenue... • Budget control and assistance to the directors of the Hotel chain. • Maternal leave coverage. • SAP HOTELS
Carlson Wagonlit - Barcelona, SpainEventsOctober 2015 - April 2016 · 7 months
• Internship in the department of Meetings & Events. • Preparation of incentive trips for international companies. • Organization and assistance in events and conferences, as well as availability of hotels and restaurants. • AMADEUS
Balearia - Barcelona, SpainReservationsMay 2015 - September 2015 · 5 months
• Ground hostess. • Check-in, reservations, customer service and shipping box office. • Embarkation and disembarkation • RESERCOM
CETT Univeristy of Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainSales & MarketingSeptember 2014 - September 2015 · 1 year and 1 month
• Products: Knowledge of different training products of CETT - UB • Market Research: Market knowledge teaching tour / Analysis of competitors / Commercial reports of different products. • Marketing and Communication: Making communication material (brochures, invitations, announcements, posters, presentations, website maintenance...) Commercial actions / Direct Marketing. Databases / Process of orientation to future students. • Acts Public Relations: Organization and participation in PR events that take place in the period of practice (Opening course, Fairs, Open, Informative Sessions, Hotel Alimara visits...) • Orientation Hostess in the Catalan fair; El Saló de l'Ensenyament 2015, 2016 and 2017, Barcelona. • BBDD Access
Event Coordinator Assistant
Various companies - Barcelona, SpainEventsJanuary 2013 - October 2017 · 4 years and 10 months
Freelance hostess Deal with VIP as managers, executives, directors...
Universitetet i Oslo - Oslo, NorwaySeptember 2018 - December 2018
Norwegian official online course - Level 1
Tourism & Hospitality Management
CETT-UB Tourism / Hospitality / Gastronomy - Educational & Research - Barcelona, SpainJanuary 2014 - January 2018
Business & Events specialty
CatalanNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%
UNHCR - ACNUR
UNHCR - ACNUR