Join Hosco and view Patrick's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am reliable, loyal and always keen to learn new things. I also always try to adapt to all types of people and situations.
Business Development Manager
Boulangerie De Paris - Los Angeles, CA, United StatesBakery/PastrySeptember 2017 - June 2018
Pitching products and services Maintaining fruitful relationships with customers Identifying new sales leads Wholesale business supplying bakery products to Hotels and restaurants. Worked with some of the best hotels in the region of LA, Palm Springs and developed a new market in Las Vegas getting to set up accounts with some of the best hotels on the strip.
Front of House
Nobu Hotel Shoreditch - London, United KingdomFront Office conciergeJune 2017 - August 2017
Front of House
PUMA - London, United KingdomSales & MarketingMarch 2017 - June 2017
Boulangerie de Paris - London, United KingdomBakery/PastryMay 2016 - December 2016
• Coordinate with quality and warehouse departments to monitor everyday activities of units and ensure efficient working of both manufacturing and packaging department and ensure continuous improvement. • Manage all work according to packing schedule and maintain an inventory of materials and completion of all projects with required timeframe. • Develop team environment in department and resolve all packing issues in coordination with quality department. • Coordinate with plant manager and evaluate all projects recommend ways to reduce cost and improve quality of all processes and provide necessary training and counselling to employees as per requirement. • Develop and maintain professional relationships with all external vendors and contractors and improve efficiency process through incorporation of new technology.
MSH ltd - London, United KingdomConsultingJanuary 2015 - April 2016
• Working with the creative team to develop concepts and storyboards for presenting to clients • Directing and/ or shooting video • Communicating with producers to meet specific goals • Studying/translating scripts for visual execution • Providing or coordinating post production such as sfx, computer animation, motion graphics, voice over’s, etc. • Supervising and coordinating all video-related activities with other staff members
Ferrari - London, United KingdomF&B serviceJanuary 2014 - June 2014
Buchanan-Hartley Architects - London, United KingdomOtherJune 2013 - September 2013
Front of house
British Hotel Reservation Centre - London, United KingdomReservationsJune 2012 - September 2012
University of Greenwich - Hospitality and Tourism ManagementOctober 2014 - October 2015
FrenchNative or fluent100%