Join Hosco and view Pedro's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Versatile professional with a strong practical experience in Sales, Strategy and Investment Consultancy. Through extensive research and practical experience, I have become a highly skilled analyst with expeditious problem solving skills. My main area of expertise is managing and developing innovative strategic ideas for Business Development.
Working in heavily client focused environments, I am an extremely confident communicator and negotiator able to communicate in multiple languages. This ability combined with my innovative approach to developing solutions for clients has allowed me to create strong working relationships at all levels.
Client Account Manager
Kelkoo Group - London, United KingdomOtherJanuary 2018 - Now · 12 months
- Developing new business in the US market for a top e-commerce advertising platform - Managing a large pipeline of accounts that include the country’s top e-commerce brands - Preparation of pre-sales data for admin/finance purposes as well as liaising with the finance team - Liaising with the technical department for the technical implementation of the customer as per their specifications and needs - Monitoring and Optimisation of customer eCommerce campaigns according to specific needs (CPC optimisation, feed optimisation, renegotiations, upselling, reporting and administration)
SiteMinder - London, United KingdomSales & MarketingJanuary 2016 - March 2017 · 1 year and 3 months
- Planning and prioritising business development activities to achieve business aims and sales targets; - Utilising and develop innovative strategies to maximise results and win over challenging targets; - Responding to all incoming product enquiries, referrals and leads in a timely and effective manner; - Sourcing opportunities and converting potential hotel clients.
Capgemini - Lisbon, PortugalAsset ManagementJanuary 2015 - December 2015 · 12 months
• Performed extensive research, in-depth analysis and provided quality solutions for a multitude of business partners • Organized and coordinated client workshops and steering meetings • Worked on challenging and exciting projects within the fields of Strategic Regional Development, Banking, Insurance, Human Resources, Hotel Management, Financial Assessment and Sourcing Strategy
Front Desk Agent
Penha Longa Hotel SPA & Golf Resort - Lisbon, PortugalFront Office receptionJanuary 2014 - October 2014 · 10 months
Kempinski Hotels - Geneva, SwitzerlandAsset ManagementJuly 2013 - November 2013 · 5 months
• Anticipated and exceeded client needs by following an efficient research approach and giving valuable recommendations on selecting the best procedures and practices for candidate recruitment and retention • Developed innovative strategies for increasing candidate retention rate to 75% (up from 45%) • Developed effective strategies for better training and empowerment of candidates
Palácio Estoril Hotel, Golf and Spa - Cascais, PortugalF&B otherJuly 2012 - December 2012 · 6 months
• Handled Food & Beverage accounting and inventory control for a 5-star hotel property • Achieved strengthening of supplier and client relationships by adequately managing accounts • Personally selected the best quality F&B products for the property
Marriott Hotels - Lisbon, PortugalFinance/AccountingJuly 2011 - September 2011 · 3 months
• Adequately monitored and processed accounts receivable and payable, maintaining and managing suppliers and clients account and producing accurate financial reports
Front Desk Agent
Hotel Cidadela - Cascais, PortugalFront Office conciergeJuly 2010 - December 2010 · 6 months
Master of Business Administration in Hospitality with Finance
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Sierre, SwitzerlandJanuary 2013 - April 2014
Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management
Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias - Lisbon, PortugalFebruary 2010 - July 2012
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
Universidade Católica Portuguesa - Lisbon, PortugalSeptember 2003 - July 2009
PortugueseNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Business Development
- Business Strategy
- Conflict Resolution
- E-commerce Consulting
- Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Management
- Hotel Management
- Team Management