Join Hosco and view Pedro's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
+4 Experience in travel/hospitality industry.
Worldwide experience: lived in Portugal, Macau, United Kingdom, Germany and Thailand.
MBA and Bachelor Degree in International Business.
Interest in Digital Marketing. Google Adwords/Analytics Certified.
Loves to travel and explore, healthy food, wine, and exercise.
PPC Campaign Manager
Blue Market Agency - Porto, PortugalSales & MarketingMay 2018 - Now · 9 months
• Worldwide campaign implementation and management for several clients through Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Bing Ads; • Management of display advertising campaigns on the company's landing pages; • Running and interpreting A/B tests; • Ad Copywriting; • Searching for new traffic sources; • Campaign performance optimization and KPI's analysis; • Creating and analyzing (daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly) reports for ROI optimization; • Budgeting and forecasting.
Email Campaign Manager
Blue Market Agency - Porto, PortugalSales & MarketingNovember 2017 - April 2018 · 6 months
• Planning and executing email marketing campaigns in several countries (mostly CPL, CPC, CPA); • Creating and analyzing reports for ROI optimization; • Database optimization; • Email html optimization; • Searching for new traffic sources; • Running and interpreting A/B tests; • Email copywriting; • Negotiating deals; • Building strong relationships with Affiliate Networks and Digital Marketing Agencies.
The Slate - Phuket, ThailandGuest RelationsNovember 2016 - March 2017 · 5 months
▪ A Bill Bensley design masterpiece, a member of Design HotelsTM and SLH. ▪ VIP services: Check In/Out; Currency Exchange; Butler; Operator; Host. ▪ Guest relations (handling/solving customers complains/issues, ensuring a high quality standard and consistency in service while providing personalized service for guests, going above and beyond expectations).
Zeavola Resort - Krabi Noi, ThailandManagement TraineeSeptember 2015 - February 2016 · 6 months
▪ Resort Host at the only 5 star resort in Phi Phi Islands. • Check In/Out; Currency Exchange; Operator; Host. ▪ Guest relations (handling/solving customers complains/issues, ensuring high quality service for the guests, above expectations). ▪ F&B management trainee.
Ryanair - Porto, PortugalOtherJanuary 2011 - September 2013 · 2 years and 9 months
▪ High emphasis on sales and customer service. ▪ On the top ten list of the Average Spend per Costumer (leading to an increase in sales).
Flag - Porto, PortugalSeptember 2017 - April 2018
SEM, SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Web Copywriting, Blogging with WordPress.
MBA - Master of Business Administration, Marketing
Porto Business School - Porto, PortugalSeptember 2013 - December 2014
Master of Business Administration, Marketing
University of Greenwich - Hospitality and Tourism ManagementSeptember 2005 - July 2009
BA (Honours) International Business.
EnglishNative or fluent100%
PortugueseNative or fluent100%
- Facebook Advertising
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- HTML and CSS notions
- Internet & Email
- Mac OS
- Pack Microsoft Office
- Social Media Marketing