Join Hosco and view pelin's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
With a BA degree in Hotel management and Post Graduate degree in Event Management, and several places in hospitality work experience, I am now looking for my first supervisory or assistant management role. My key strengths include strong analytical and numerical skills, a keen eye for detail and quality, and positive communication and interpersonal skills. I enjoy working in a team and helping others to progress,at the same time I work well independently.
6 years and 10 months
Corporate Sales Executive
Mercure Hotels Bursa - Bursa, TurkeySales & MarketingFebruary 2019 - Now · 6 months
Mercure Hotels - ACCOR - Bursa, TurkeySales & MarketingMarch 2018 - Now · 1 year and 6 months
• Answer the emails and telephones immediately for high satisfaction of the guest. • Take all the details of the guest for the accurate reservation and enter to the system • Checking the online prices and reservations coming through booking.com, OTA etc, and correct them if needed. • Checking the bills and the payments. • Entering the company rates and the details to the Opera system. • Preparing daily/monthly reports and discuss with Sales Manager. • Check the upcoming group list and correction of their reservation, inform the departments
Crowne Plaza Convention Center & SPA - Bursa, TurkeyReservationsNovember 2013 - July 2017 · 3 years and 9 months
• Answer the emails and telephones immediately for high satisfaction of the guest. • Take all the details of the guest for the accurate reservation and enter to the system • Checking the online reservations coming through booking.com, expedia, hotels.com etc. • Get the payment of the advanced reservations and report to the related department. • File the reservation emails in order • Work in convenience with the other departments related. (front desk, accounting, sales..etc.) • Promote the hotel services and apply up-sell process • Check the upcoming group list and correction of their reservation, inform the departments • Go for sales calls if needed.
Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionFebruary 2011 - September 2011 · 8 months
• Process all guest check-ins, verifying guest identity, form of payment, assigning room, and activating/issuing room key. • Set up accurate accounts for each guest according to their requirements. • Supply guests with directions and property information. • Accommodate guest requests, contacting appropriate staff if necessary. • Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift
Sales & Marketing Intern
Swissôtel Grand Efes - Izmir, TurkeySales & MarketingSeptember 2009 - January 2010 · 5 months
• Set up and maintain good working relationship with all other areas of the hotel’s operations, such as Front Office, F&B, Accounting, Reservations etc. • Follow-up with clients before, during and after the function/event/stay to ensure repeat business. • Make reservations on behalf of clients • Follow-up clients who utilise property • Handle complaints and pass to Director of Sales. • File the current/lost/completed events in and order • Prepare banquet event orders and contract of event and send it to all departments and to the client as required. • Prepare signage of the events
Hilton Hotels & Resorts - Ankara, TurkeyF&B kitchenJune 2008 - August 2008 · 3 months
• Working as part of the kitchen team maintaining a high standard in preparing and presenting food • Observe hotel food hygiene and health and safety policy • Leaving the kitchen clean and tidy at all times • Ensure safe and correct use of machinery and equipment
Hilton Hotels & Resorts - Ankara, TurkeyF&B serviceJune 2007 - September 2007 · 4 months
• To provide an excellent and consistent level of service to the customers. • To serve Food & Beverage to guests in the assigned Place of Work, provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service in order to maximize guest satisfaction. • Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures. • Set tables according to type of event and service standards, including types of linens, glassware, plate/chinaware, and silver/flatware, ensuring all supplies meet quality standards.
Post Graduate - Event Management
SHMS Swiss Hotel Management School - Leysin, SwitzerlandSeptember 2010 - February 2011
Bachelor Degree of Tourism and hotel management
Bilkent University - Ankara, TurkeyFebruary 2005 - June 2010
Native or fluent
Date of birth
October 30th 1986