Join Hosco and view Peter Jeh Ho's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A well presented, highly amiable and an efficient entrepreneur with an ability to work independently in a rigorous environment being able to multi-task and complete multiple deadlines. Being passionate in the Food and Beverage department and having a strong customer service orientation and an active commitment to improvement of quality standards. Excellent communication skills and comfortable working in a fast-paced, hands-on growth orientated environment. Currently looking for a job.
Accounting & Finance Intern
Island Shangri-La - Hong KongFinance/AccountingFebruary 2010 - June 2010
- Handled daily AP (Accounts Payable) reports concerning the entire hotel's purchases, and AR (Accounts Receivable) credit card payments. - Prepared IA (Income Audit) Spot checks and reports directly to the AFC (Assistant Finance Controller). - Conducted balance sheets for the major GL (General Ledger) changes concerning guest rooms. (Toshiba monitors to Samsung HD compatible 1080p monitors). - Contributed in several occasions where the hotel needed a Korean translator (in both e-mails and at the FO Operations). - Assisted in training a new AP staff, and was willing to attend every training course handled by level 3 staff. - Awarded a Silver Star for excellence performance.
Sales and Marketing Management Trainee
Westin Hotels & Resorts - Guangzhou, ChinaSales & MarketingApril 2009 - June 2009
- Participated in planning projects regarding different products and services in the MARCOM (Marketing & Communications) for the Westin Guangzhou. - Handled with corporate contracts and sales calls for MICE, and for the Canton Fair. - Conducted BEO (Banquet Event Orders) for meetings & events within the Westin. - Supervised 20 banquet staff for wedding banquet events.
F&B Service Operations Intern
Langham Hospitality Group - Hong KongF&B serviceJanuary 2009 - April 2009
- Provided quality service for customers in 2 different outlets: Main St. Deli, L'Eclipse. - Conducted daily Mise En Place setups. - Attended optional training's for Bartending and Coffee Art. - Familiarized with Buffet and A la Carte style operations. - Contributed by implementing menu placement changes, table changes, seating caps, staff schedules.
Culinary Specialization Certificate
Royal Academy of Culinary Arts - Amman, JordanAugust 2011 - December 2011
BBA Bachelors in Business Administration in Hotel Management specializing in Culinary Business Management
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Sierre, SwitzerlandJuly 2008 - June 2012
KoreanNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%