Join Hosco and view Peter Nabil's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
looking for a new challenge
I have a total of 10 years of full-time work experience especially in the Egypt & Bahrain, I believe that the skills I have acquired in the course of my professional and educational experiences and my training courses will be valuable assets for your estimated company.
Now I'm looking for a new challenging opportunity specially, where I can share my experiences adding & gaining value.
General Cashier & Income Auditor
Divan hotel Erbil - Erbil, IraqFinance/AccountingJuly 2017 - August 2018 · 1 year and 2 months
• An income auditor and general Cahier who documents all revenue that a business receives. He maintains records that are used by other departments to perform required financial procedures, including tax preparation and profit-and-loss analysis. In addition, an auditor safeguards an organization against monetary theft. Income auditors are afforded a high level of responsibility and trust. As a result, employers typically impose strict educational and background requirements on candidates. • Balance petty cash issued with Accounts payable & Income auditor. • Accurately control the hotels cash funds and ensure a proper handling of cash from cashiers drop to the bank. • Audit all safe deposit boxes on a regular basis and keep an inventory of all guest and employees safes. Covering and manage the credit Supervisor in his absence by doing the following: • Maintain a department organizational structure sufficient to meet all goals and objectives • Properly motivate the credit and collections staff • Measure department performance with appropriate metrics • Manage relations with collection agencies , credit reporting agencies, credit insurance providers and sales department • Maintain the corporate credit policy • Recommend changes in the credit policy to senior management • Create a credit scoring model • Manage customer credit files • Monitor the credit granting and updating process • Accept or reject the staff's credit recommendations • Personally investigate the largest customer credit applications • Personally visit the largest customers to establish relations • Monitor periodic credit reviews • Monitor deductions being taken by customers • Manage the application of late fees • Manage the corporate financing program
Complex Assistant Night manager
The Westin and Le Meridien City Center Bahrain complex management.(Pre-opening team) - Manama, BahrainFront Office receptionAugust 2015 - May 2017 · 1 year and 10 months
• Covering night manager on his vacation and day off. • Take the overall responsibility of the operation of the hotel. • Maximize room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities. • Answers guests inquire, handle complaints and attend to the needs of the guests. • Night Round 1, 2&3. • Auditing all reception transactions and correct any mistake for current day work. • Handling Micros Night Run. • Handling Night Run for Opera PMS for current day. Handling all Emails and registering all needed follow up for them. • Sending all reports to all HOD & department heads • Manage record and promptly resolve issues or emergencies that arise. • Conduct pre-shift meeting and review all information pertinent to the day’s Business. • Set a high example in regards to punctuality, appearance, attitude, leadership, Guest relations, observance of Hotel Policies and Procedures, loyalty to management and interdepartmental cooperation. • Monitor and ensure the front office team members following the check in and checkout procedure according to the standard. • Responsible for the organization of work within the department including assignments, time schedules and vacations to ensure optimum utilization of manpower. • Maintain complete knowledge of the hotel products. • Ensure that the front office team members have the current knowledge of the standard the policies, the service and the local area. • Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all guests, so as to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through personalized service from arrival till departure.
Receptionist Acting as Front Office Night Supervisor
Kempinski Hotel City Center - Manama, BahrainFront Office receptionJune 2013 - June 2014 · 1 year and 1 month
• Ensure the hotel standards are maintained at superior level on daily basis. • Handling all guests complains and taking necessary action required. • Checking Rate Variance for all rooms and taking necessary action required. • Closing all City ledgers for next day and checking all next day room bills. • Assigns and Approves Duty roster for all Front desk staff. • Anticipate the guest needs and acknowledge all guest however busy and whatever the time. • Maintain very good communication and working relation between all departments.
Front Office Receptionist
Kempinski Hotel Soma Bay, - Hurghada, EgyptFront Office receptionOctober 2012 - July 2013 · 10 months
• Ensure guests are personally greeted by name, if known and escorted to their room to make them feel expected and welcomed. • Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information to respond to guest queries. • Accurately administer Front Desk cashiering standards and comply with all laid down systems, policies and procedures. • Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges. • Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed. • Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies, procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings.
Kempinski Hotel Soma Bay, Egypt - Hurghada, EgyptFront Office receptionMay 2010 - September 2012 · 2 years and 5 months
• Fulfillment of all necessary duties during the shift according to Check List. Control of the daily report, room revenue etc. • Log in all wake-up call requests and performs wake-up call services. • Providing information about hotel services to guests. • Maintains customer records by updating account information. • Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution. • Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Intercontinental Abu Soma Hotel, - Hurghada, EgyptF&B serviceDecember 2008 - December 2010 · 2 years and 1 month
Bar Tender • Responsible for promoting and maximizing beverage sales in the workstation that is assigned. • Following and ensures that the company beverage service standards are being adhered beverages. • Serve food, beverages according to their orders and ensured proper services to them. • Collect payments and bills of the customers. • Promote new menu additions and reminded them of the specialties of the day.
Tourism and Hotel Management university - Minya, EgyptSeptember 2004 - July 2008
Hotel Management department
ArabicNative or fluent100%
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook, Opera, Ving card