Join Hosco and view Petya's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
10 years and 6 months
St. Raphael Resort - Limassol, CyprusSpa & WellnessMay 2019 - Now · 5 months
Mont Cervin Palace - Zermatt, SwitzerlandSpa & WellnessDecember 2018 - Now · 10 months
Londa Boutique Hotel - Limassol, CyprusSpa & WellnessOctober 2018 - November 2018 · 2 months
Capo Bay Hotel - Protaras, CyprusSpa & WellnessApril 2017 - June 2018 · 1 year and 3 months
Manage and organize daily operations of the Spa. Recruit, hire and terminate spa therapists as well as supervised and trained a staff of seven. Maintain Equinox standards of excellence, interfacing with guests, club members, and staff. • Upheld the ambiance and appearance of multiple spa and treatment rooms. • Performed a full range of facial and body treatments and massages as Primary Spa Therapist. • Targeted local clientele; plan and execute all local marketing, PR, and promotional events. • Initiated and maintained hospitality and spa service standards through the protocol, on-site education, troubleshooting, resolution, and support to both internal and external guests. • Managed and balanced inventory, supply orders, and schedule demand. • Created and maintained the inventory of supplies & equipment, through liaison with vendors & suppliers. • Created and distributed staff schedules on a daily basis and assign duties according to each staff member’s individual strengths. • Scheduled appointments over the telephone and in person. • Planned and implemented direct spa services and programs according to policies and protocols. • Oversaw the work of staff members to ensure the delivery of exceptional customer services at all times. • Kept appropriate checks on spa equipment to ensure proper functioning and maintenance. • Provided suggestions to clients regarding treatments and therapies according to their skin types or body condition. • Ascertain that all clients are being handled by a therapist and minimize wait time as much as possible.
Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Spa - Arosa, SwitzerlandSpa & WellnessDecember 2017 - February 2018 · 3 months
● Provided massage services using safe, appropriate and effective techniques. ● Performed health history on clients and updated prior to each session. ● Explained procedures and applied techniques appropriate to client needs and preferences. ● Trained in Jacqueline Piotaz Switzerland treatments and products ● Maintain spa therapist area, clean and stock treatment rooms ● Performed on clients: Facial treatments, epilating, pedicure, manicure. ● Recommended retail products for clients at-home usage.
Senior Spa Therapist
Kulm Hotel St. Moritz - Saint Moritz, SwitzerlandSpa & WellnessNovember 2012 - April 2017 · 4 years and 6 months
● Performed a variety of beauty treatments, massages and body wraps as a Head Therapist ● Developed individualized, therapeutic programs. ● Train the staff in Spa Treatments, protocols and standards. ● Establish Signature treatments for the hotel. ● Trained in Ericson Laboratoire France , Niance Switzerland, Pharmos Nature Germany, Alpiene treatments and products ● Analyzed skin condition and made appropriate product recommendations. ● Performed body treatments, body wrap applications. ● Recommended retail products for clients at-home usage. ● Fostered a friendly, warm and exceptional customer experience. ● Flexibly worked evenings and weekends to ensure proper spa coverage. ● Operated and maintained the inventory of a beauty shop and stock products. ● Carried out administrative tasks, including product inventory checks, charting and consultations. ● Handled busy schedules and stayed on top of key deadlines. ● Advised clients on proper home-care regimens. Informed guests of appropriate products available to increase retail sales. ● Discussed procedures and treatment options with clients.
Nira Alpina - Silvaplana, SwitzerlandSpa & WellnessMarch 2013 - October 2013 · 9 months
● Informed guests of appropriate products available to increase retail sales. ● Advised clients on proper home-care regimens. ● Discussed procedures and treatment options with clients ● Resolved customer complaints and facilitated conflict resolutions. ● Assisted manager with daily spa operations, including opening and closing procedures. ● Notified supervisor of supply needs to ensure necessary items were in stock. ● Stocked treatment rooms with proper supplies. ● Welcomed clients as they arrived for appointments. ● Suggested appropriate therapy based on the current health of the client. ● Carried out administrative tasks, including product inventory checks, charting and consultations. ● Handled busy schedules and stayed on top of key deadlines. ● Performed body treatments, including waxing, body wrap application and vibradermabrasion. ● Analyzed skin condition and made appropriate product recommendations. ● Reception administrative and clerical duties, such as schedule new appointments, opening and distributing mail, filing data entry, preparation of letters and documents and manual cash handling. ● Developed individualized therapeutic skin-care programs.
Adams Beach Hotel - Ayia Napa, CyprusSpa & WellnessAugust 2012 - October 2012 · 3 months
Detoxifying and slimming body treatments and wraps massages inc; Lomi-Lomi, Thai, Swedish, Therapeutic, Aromatherapy, Indian head massage, hot stone massage, waxing, manicure, and pedicures. Trained in Thalgo treatments and products
Aeneas Hotel & Spa - Ayia Napa, CyprusSpa & WellnessApril 2011 - July 2012 · 1 year and 4 months
Facials and a variety of specialized facial treatment were correctly applied to the skin and analyzed through observation and questioning, to determine which treatments will re-balance and enhance its appearance. Increased oxygen and nutrients to the skin through appropriate massage techniques, was used to improve texture and tone of the skin and recommending the appropriate concentrated serums and home care products to improve and maintain skin to an optimum level. Performed massages- Lomi-Lomi, Thai Swedish, Therapeutic, Aromatherapy, Indian head massage, Hot stone massage, body wraps, waxing, manicure, and pedicures. And also gaining a ‘Phytomer certificate after demonstrating good practice.
LA RENAISSANCE - Nicosia, CyprusSpa & WellnessAugust 2008 - October 2010 · 2 years and 3 months
Provided Detoxifying and Slimming Body Treatments and Wraps, Massages, Lomi-omi, Thai, Swedish, Therapeutic, Aromatherapy, Indian head massage, Hot Stone Massage, Waxing, Manicure, and Pedicures.
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
September 06th 1975
- Beauty Treatments
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Gel Polish
- Holistic Therapies
- Hot stone massage
- MS Excel
- Nutrition and Health
- Signature massage
- SPA Management
- Spa Marketing
- Spa Standards
- SPA Therapy
- Spa Training
- Stretching treatments
- THAI MASSAGE
- Therapeutic massage