Join Hosco and view Eliane's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I studied tourism at HES-SO Valais in Sierre, Switzerland and completed internships in a tourism office, tour operator, event organiser and an online booking platform for meeting rooms. I lived in Dublin for over a year, where I gained a lot of experience in the tourism industry abroad. More information about my education and work experience can be found below.
Recently, I started a job at University of Applied Sciences HTW Chur as an Academic Assistant and I am their hosco administrator.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
4 years and 2 months
FHGR - University of Applied Sciences - Chur, SwitzerlandTourismFebruary 2018 - Now · 1 year and 11 months
- Academic Assistant in full-time Bachelor degree course in Tourism - Academic Assistant in part-time Bachelor degree course in Service Design - hosco administrator - Project leader of Tourism Trend Forum - Co-coordinator Major ecommerce & sales
Content & Communications Intern
Meetingsbooker - Dún Laoghaire, IrelandCustomer ServiceAugust 2017 - November 2017 · 4 months
- Ensuring quality content is maintained on the meetingsbooker.com website - Onboarding new venues to the platform - Handling venue and customer queries via chat, email and phone - Emailing customers with promotions that drive sales - Managing social media activity on Twitter. - Developing customer surveys to better understand customer sentiment - Reporting on campaign performance - Supporting other members of the operations team in the execution of their roles to ensure smooth running of business operations.
PCO & Event Management Intern
MCI Group Dublin - Dublin, IrelandEventsApril 2017 - July 2017 · 4 months
2 Months PCO Intern (Profesional Congress Organisation) 1 Month Event Management Intern worked at two conferences (EAWOP 2017, ISAG 2017) worked two events (Deloitte and yahoo rebranding)
Internship at Nordic and non-English speaking countries
Abbey Group - Dublin, IrelandTourismJanuary 2016 - June 2016 · 6 months
Areas: Business Development & Customer Care - creating travel programme - enquire for hotel/ hostl rooms - sourcing coaches and guides - researching new touristic products
Internship at tourism Office
Berguen Filisur Tourism - Bergün, SwitzerlandAdministration & GeneralJuly 2012 - July 2013 · 1 year and 1 month
Responsibilities - answering customer's questions (E-Mail, phone, walk-ins) - Organising Kesch-Trek - reforge destination's offer leaflets - inserting events to website - file destination's media appearance & contribution
Bachelor of Science in Tourism
HES-SO Valais Wallis - Sierre, SwitzerlandSeptember 2013 - January 2016
Principal subject: Cultural and Business Tourism Subsidiary subject 1: Develop & Implement Sales Techniques and Strategies Subsidiary subject 2: Design of touristic products and services
Baccalareate in Biology and Chemistry
Grammar school Neufeld - Bern, SwitzerlandAugust 2008 - June 2011
Principal subjects: Biology and Chemistry elective subject: Art & Art history
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- Ability to empathize
- A team player
- business tourism
- Cultural tourism
- English C2
- Excellent customer care
- Friendly & helpfull
- Microsoft Office
- New business development
- Open minded
- Service design
- Strong customer service