Join Hosco and view Pilar's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a multilingual professional with experience on both online and offline communication. My passion for communication made me go from a Public Relations perspective to a digital one.
In order to keep on growing and learn new things, I decided to change to a Sales area. This has made me grow professionally and learn more about a side of the communication that had not been part of my previous experience. This sales perspective has contributed to improve customer experience and the optimization of each and every project.
I consider myself to be an entrepreneur, I love new challenges and, in my spare time I dedicate my time to a catering and showcooking enterprise I have founded with my partner. I am looking for new profesional challenges related to communication and sales that allow me to put into practice my knowledge and get to grow together with the company I work for.
Teamleader - Brussels, BelgiumSales & MarketingApril 2018 - August 2018 · 5 months
• Customer experience • Event management • Trainings • New business development • Development of customer centric approach strategies • Customer relationship management
Digital Consultant and Content Planner
Good Rebels - Madrid, SpainSales & MarketingFebruary 2016 - April 2018 · 2 years and 3 months
• Team and project management • Digital strategies • Content creation, management and planification • Social CRM • Social Media recruiting • Social media ad campaigns • Content proofreading and translation • International editorial coordination • KPI’s and analytics • International client relationship
Acción y Comunicación - Madrid, SpainSales & MarketingOctober 2015 - February 2016 · 5 months
• Communication plans creation and execution • Online and offline media coordination • Content creation, translation, proofreading and adaptation • Client and journalist relationship • Event organization
Finally Press - Madrid, SpainSales & MarketingOctober 2014 - October 2015 · 1 year and 1 month
• Communication plans creation and execution • Online and offline media coordination • Event organization (fashion shows and showroom) • Content creation, translation, proofreading and adaptation • Client, stylist and celebrities relationship
Freelance - Madrid, SpainCommunicationJanuary 2013 - March 2018 · 5 years and 3 months
EN, FR, PT > ES
MA on Corporate and Political Communication
Universidad Camilo José Cela - Madrid, SpainOctober 2014 - June 2015
BA on Modern Languages, Culture and Communication
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid - Madrid, SpainSeptember 2009 - May 2013
EnglishNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- community manager
- Digital marketing
- excellent customer service
- excellent customer service skills
- excellent interpersonal skills
- excellent presentation skills
- Excellent time management
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good communication
- Highly organized
- Managing a team
- marketing and sales
- • strong organizational skills
- Strong team work