Join Hosco and view Pradip's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
MY POSITIVE ATTITUDE TOWARDS WORK, MY CROSS CULTURAL EXPERIENCE, EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS, MY TEAM LEADING SKILLS AND MY DOWN TO EARTH NATURE MAKES ME GREAT
Management Trainee Food & Beverage
Pullman Lijiang Resort & Spa - Lijiang, ChinaF&B serviceDecember 2012 - May 2013
• Played pivotal role in improving service standards in F&B Dept. which helped to maximize guest satisfaction. • Performed operational activities such as inventory control, sanitation, planning, maintaining stock and ensuring service quality. • Upheld paper work to F & B manager as of MIS, PNL and Forecast report. Work out FBM summary. • Met, greeted and encouraged feedback from customers and used feedback to implement positive changes within the restaurant. • Ensured that all employees were working in compliance with legal, safety, hygiene and environmental standards. • Led and directed team members on effective methods, operations and procedures. • Developed, implemented and managed promotion plans to promote profitable food and beverage sales. • Spearheaded the entire aspects of training and overseeing F&B staff at western restaurant. • Worked out training plan for waiters, captains and supervisors. Conducted Weekly & Monthly training. Generated training report. • Pioneered and established soluti
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR
CROWN OF INDIA - Zürich, SwitzerlandF&B serviceJanuary 2012 - July 2012
Profitably handled entire restaurant with owner. • Liable for keeping records for the restaurant and required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the restaurant. • Administered patron’s requests and complaints and ensured timely resolution. • Organized work load, assigned tasks team associates on a daily basis. • Maintained inventory for liquor and beer in the outlet and placed purchase orders accordingly. • In charge of account section in the restaurant. • Ensured professionalism & high quality consistently maintained. • Took reservation calls and made arrangements according to the guest request. • Drove operational efficiencies, improved customer service quality and cost control.
HOTEL OPERATIONAL TRAINEE
Le Royal Meridien Mumbai ( 5 star deluxe hotel ) - Mumbai, IndiaF&B serviceMay 2008 - October 2008
• Handled the basic operation in terms of Fine Dining Restaurants a LA Carte service. • Assisted to the Management to complete the daily task. • Worked on achieving quality performance. • Took responsibility on the assignment of daily operation of the department and made sure to provide quality performance and departmental inventory counts.
Post Graduate Diploma In Hotel Management
SHMS Swiss Hotel Management School - Leysin, SwitzerlandSeptember 2011 - July 2012
Uncoded languagesNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%