Join Hosco and view PRASHANT's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced professional in handling restaurants' operations and a certified trainer, proven for - a pre-opening, all-new restaurant at Marco Polo, and an award winning South East Asian Restaurant & a well-acclaimed Indian Restaurant at Grand Hyatt. I also had an opportunity to extend my quality standards and professionalism to Pool Bar, all-day dining Restaurant and Banquets.
Some of the qualities I adore and firmly believe in are Integrity, dedication, team work, & positive attitude.
Core Competencies Forte:
People-Oriented, Self motivational, Create Marketing brief for each promotion, Menu engineering, Outlet Inventory, P & L analysis, Training, Situational leadership, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Micros - POS, Reservation management system - Reserve out / Open table.
MarcoPolo Hotel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceMay 2018 - Now · 9 months
Ensure an efficient, excellent and effective guest-focused restaurant operations by maintaining health, safety and quality standards and policies. Implement monthly training plans for associates to ensure superior guest service & to exceed targeted budget at the restaurant. In addition to the day to day oversight of the restaurant, designing contents for social media marketing and respond to guest feedback on various online channels. Moreover, co-ordinate all-new opening requirements in particular : entire product range, menu structure and design, pre-opening training, and special promotions.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Grand Hyatt (682 Rooms & 186 apartments) - Oud Metha, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceJanuary 2010 - April 2018 · 8 years and 4 months
I managed two restaurants, a well acclaimed Indian restaurant & an award winning South East Asian restaurant, with the assistance of skilled associates. I also had an opportunity to work in an all day dining (International cuisine-220pax) and pool bar (300pax). Besides, I also took care of all F & B outlets' promotional plans each month, with marketing department to get utmost reach through various channels including social media. - Certified Train the trainer (Departmental Trainer) – Hyatt on Skills - Practice excellent guest service, public relation and communication skills - Supervise; strive to train /counsel staff, to maximize performance & profitability - Deal with customer complaints, comments & enquiries, to ensure satisfaction - Ensure quarterly performance appraisals for each employee in timely manner - Keep abreast on menus, consumer tastes and management issues - Menu engineering based on regular competitors’ surveys - Strive to maintain maximum profit margins, and effective business relationships - Closely monitoring cashiering procedure along with updates to SOPs - Create a positive & productive work environment to achieve department objective - Implement innovative & cost effective ideas to increase market presence - Create marketing brief for each promotion - Fully understand and comply with all legal regulations and policies -Keep abreast on menu by regular menu engineering with Chef - Monitor staffing / schedules / daily briefing / outlet operations and immediate follow-up on inquiries or complaints - Support in maintaining guest database and other strategies to assist in guest recognition & satisfaction - Attend daily F & B Briefings, and implement marketing plan to achieve key results - Monitor regular bar inventories, OE inventories, and store requisitions - Handle P&L analysis, ensure positive GOP / KPI, and staff attendance data – each month
Guest Service Associate
Intercontinental The Lalit - Mumbai, IndiaF&B serviceSeptember 2008 - November 2009 · 1 year and 3 months
- Assist in banquet lay out and set up during functions, set up buffet, and assist in mise en place - Serve each guest in an efficient, professional and friendly manner - Take Food and Beverage order by practicing suggestive and up selling skills. Timely service & clearance in correct sequence, prompt billing procedures, bid farewell and very importantly interact with the guests - Assist in the regular inventories and maintaining the par stock by indenting regular items in the prolific from the store on pre-determined days - Aware about the VIP in house and the regular guests preferred choices, likes and dislikes - Handle the bar operations and dispense drink orders on barman’s weekly leave or absence
Hotel and Restaurant Management
Jindal School of Hotel Management - Vadodara, IndiaJanuary 2007 - December 2009
Successful completion of Hotel Management course at Jindal school of Hotel Management, in association with Cesar Ritz Colleges, Switzerland.
Maharaja Sayajirao University - Vadodara, IndiaJanuary 2005 - October 2005
Level - I and Level - II, at French Language
Web Centric Computing
NIIT Academy - Vadodara, IndiaJuly 2003 - September 2005
Diploma at web centric computing, includes Micros office (MS Word, MS Power point, MS Excel, MS Access, Notepad and other programming)
EnglishNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
MarathiNative or fluent100%
GujaratiNative or fluent100%
- Complaint Management
- Customer service oriented
- Dedicated and motivated
- F&B micros
- F&B operation
- Fine dining service
- Great team player
- Hiring, training staff
- Hospitality sense
- Interpersonal skills
- Inventive and creative
- Inventory management
- KPI analysis
- MS office, Excel
- Planning menu
- Proactive & responsible
- Situational Leadership
- Supervising employees
- Train the Trainer
Notable Achievements/ Contributions/ Awards
- Background Music and Cost control project
- Liaison with background music supplier for entire F & B service. Through strategic and effective approach reduced nearly 24% cost than previous contract, and improved overall functionality. Moreover, remarkable cost saving initiatives through implementing new ideas in the restaurant
- Certified Train the trainer (Departmental Trainer) – Hyatt on Skills
- Hystar Gold level ( Employee recognition program) - 18points or more every year
- Certify for a successful completion of wine training from Grand Hyatt, Dubai, United Arab Emirates