Join Hosco and view Prem's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
As a passionate individual with progressive work experience in Hospitality industry, Proven Ability to combine vision, ingenuity, and strong business acumen with strong work ethics which support to bring the team to their best performance with the hard work and discipline, solving customer complaints and create harmonious relation among the team members.
Service One Supervisor
Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel - Vancouver, CanadaGuest RelationsDecember 2017 - December 2018 · 1 year and 1 month
• Always committed to provide Five Diamond luxury service to the guests. • Addressing complaints, request or suggestion and need to take immediate actions. • Communicating with duty manager regarding guest complains, create a profile notes on a reservations for other departments using Opera Property Management System. • Generating Wifi network for Events and Meeting as well as solve wireless issue in 503 guest rooms through iHotel server. • Answering internal and external telephone calls with appropriate greeting as well as emergency calls from elevators or guest rooms when agents are busy. Transferring outside calls to a guest room after confirming identity of the caller. • Responsible to follow up with housekeeping for guests requests/complains, Engineering team for Room maintenance/Pool Closure and Hotel security for building safety checks. • Responsible to manage fire alarm system in the guest’s room and meeting space. • Constantly in touch with Front Desk, Housekeeping, Bell Team and Engineering through Microsoft Outlook Task bar and Radio for exceeding guest service. • Maintaining Alcoholic and Non- alcoholic Beverage inventory for the room service department. • Assisting management in training, scheduling, evaluating and ordering supplies. • Verifies that orientations for new team members are thorough and completed in a timely manner. • Meets quarterly with staff on a one-to-one basis for feedback and suggestions to improvise operation. Communicating all goals and results with employees in the meeting.
Rocky Mountaineer - Jasper, CanadaGuest RelationsMay 2017 - October 2017 · 6 months
• Provide friendly and welcoming informal narrative to guests on bus transfers. • Resolve concerns from guests, train staff, and the Destination team. • Occasionally help the Luggage Host to load the guest’s luggage on the truck. • Prepare documentation and supplies for next day train arrivals/departures. • Guest check-in duties including preparation of guest documentation, inputting of guest information, and considering needs.
Guest Service Agent
Mountain Park Lodges - Jasper, CanadaFront Office receptionMay 2016 - December 2017 · 1 year and 8 months
● Responsible for handling cash transactions. ● Delegate work responsibilities to the coworkers. ● Pre-assigning rooms for upcoming days and fulfilling mobility requests and adjacent rooms for the guests. Up-selling rooms possibly at the rack rates during busy season. ● Effectively communicating with the team, including radio communication and phone calls ● Make reservations on call and dealing with third party and travel agents. ● Communicating with tour groups to make arrangements for their arrival and departure. ● Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests' satisfaction. ● Cash guests' checks, process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, charges, and provide change. Notify Security of any reports of theft. ● Generate a variety of weekly reports by accessing appropriate information to provide the Guest Services Supervisor with up-to-date status.
Tim Horton - Jasper, CanadaCustomer ServiceMay 2015 - April 2016 · 12 months
● Committed to maintaining a sanitary work environment. ● Count money in the cash till and balance Credit Card at the end of the shifts to ensure that amount is correct and there is adequate change. ● Ensures health and safety policies are followed during the shift including documentation and reporting of any work related injuries or accidents. ● Supervises team members to ensure primary and secondary duties are completed. ● Reacts immediately to issues requiring attention during the shift.
Hospitality and Tourism Management
Conestoga College - School of Business and HospitalitySeptember 2014 - April 2016
• Overview of hospitality and tourism industry • Provides entry-level management skills of Hospitality and Tourism industry. • Broad base of business and entrepreneurial skills focusing on financial, marketing, costing and human resources development in Hospitality industry.
GujaratiNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
- Google Suite
- Guest relation
- Knowledge in MS office
- Micros POS
- Opera Property Management