Join Hosco and view Purani's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Adaptable and enthusiastic with a passion for the hospitality industry. Constantly looking for an opportunity to grow and improve whilst at the same time learning more about the changes and the developments that are occurring in the various sectors in the hospitality industry.
Human Resources and Training Coordinator
The St. Regis Singapore - Orchard, SingaporeHuman ResourcesAugust 2018 - Now · 6 months
● Ensures effective administration of staff members’ records and files through the efficient use of the hotel’s HRIS and Personnel Files to be in line with Marriott Policy ● Organizes and administers HR activities and programs ● Assist with compensation and benefits administration ● Prepares on-boarding kit and administers on-boarding process as well as off-boarding process ● Complies with all corporate and hotel standards and procedures ● Coordinates training administrative matters ● Provide daily administrative support ● Screening calls, vetting applicants and scheduling interviews
Cluster Sales Coordinator
JW Marriott, The St. Regis Singapore & W Singapore - Sentosa Cove - SingaporeSales & MarketingApril 2018 - August 2018 · 5 months
● Prepare sales related documents throughout the sales process for 3 properties; JW Marriott, The St. Regis Singapore and W Singapore - Sentosa Cove. ● Evaluate, qualify and respond to clients’ enquiries in a timely and professional manner ● Supporting all group related enquiries ● Support department heads in promoting revenue generating activities ● In charge of consolidating monthly and quarterly owners’ presentation report ● Perform special projects and other duties as assigned ● Coordinate meetings and travel arrangements for department heads and team members as and when required. ● Execute office management functions ● Meet and greet with clients. Showing clients function space on-site and other facilities of the hotels. ● Creating room blocks and reserving function space on ISAC
The St. Regis Singapore - SingaporeSales & MarketingSeptember 2017 - April 2018 · 8 months
● Prepare sales related documents throughout the sales process ● Evaluate, qualify and respond to clients’ enquiries in a timely and professional manner ● Support department heads in promoting revenue generating activities ● In charge of consolidating monthly and quarterly owners’ presentation report ● Perform special projects and other duties as assigned ● Coordinate meetings and travel arrangements for department heads and team members as and when required. ● Execute office management functions ● Meet and greet with clients. Showing clients function space on-site and other facilities of the hotel. ● Creating room blocks and reserving function space on ISAC
The Residences at W Singapore Sentosa Cove - SingaporeFront Office conciergeJanuary 2017 - August 2017 · 8 months
● Facilitate special requests to include airline reservations, ground transportation, dining reservations, spa and salon appointments, tickets to major events, accommodations, discount admissions, local area information and maps, and other services ● Direction and supervision of moves by scheduling and monitoring elevator and lobby access. ● Process and notify residents of receipt of facsimiles, mail, messages, and packages. Assist residents in the sending of facsimiles, mail, messages, and packages. ● Maintain current information and materials regarding hotel facilities and services, and local restaurants and attractions. Maintain a current resume book related to conventions, meetings, and special events held in the hotel and the city. ● Maintain close communication with all departments.
Asian Detours Pte Ltd - SingaporeSales & MarketingAugust 2016 - October 2016 · 3 months
● Consulting clients about event/program requirements ● Resourcing/Consolidation of information required for program ● Negotiating timescales and budgets ● Creating proposals and contracts for clients. ● Post program review with clients ● Program reports ● Financial administration
Customer Care Consultant
Flight Plan Strategic Consultant - SingaporeConsultingMay 2016 - July 2016 · 3 months
● Customer account management ● Centre administration
Event Sales Executive
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore - SingaporeCateringAugust 2014 - February 2016 · 1 year and 7 months
● Handled sales portfolio for Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Hospitals and Religious Organizations. ● Handled telephone and email enquiries. ● Liaised with existing clients and continued to bring in new clients. ● Meet and greet with clients; meeting clients at their office to present the function space via sales kit and ipad. Showing clients function space on-site and other facilities of the hotel. ● Reserving function space on Delphi. ● Creating proposals and contracts for clients. ● Creating banquet event orders for internal and external clients. ● Drawing function room setup on Delphi diagrams. ● Liaising with client pre and post event to ensure that the event runs smoothly and to get feedback.
Banquet Administrative Assistant
Regent Singapore - SingaporeCateringSeptember 2013 - August 2014 · 12 months
● Responsible for the administrative duties in the Banquet department ● Liaising with Catering Sales department and internal departments to ensure all necessary information is communicated ● Coordinating logistics for meetings and social functions ● Recruiting and inducting new staff and handling outsource agencies ● Liaising with suppliers ● Editing documents such as proposals to be submitted to Human Resources and Finance department.
Sales & Weddings, Entertainment Intern
Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Village and Spa - Turks and Caicos IslandsSales & MarketingSeptember 2012 - February 2013 · 6 months
● Responsible for administrative duties in Sales department. ● Supporting duties of setup of wedding venue, reception and administration work as well as inventory in the Weddings department. ● Involved in the daily setup of morning and afternoon sports activities and in preparation of evening events for guests, and participating in events conducted by the Entertainment Department.
IMI International Management Institute Switzerland - Lucerne, SwitzerlandSeptember 2009 - April 2012
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Delphi Catering System
- Delphi Diagrams
- Galaxy Lightspeed
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Office Outlook
- PMS OPERA
- SFA Web