Join Hosco and view Qaisar's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the hospitality industry. Skilled in Sales, Hospitality Industry, Loss Prevention,and Management. Strong protective services professional with a Bachelor's degree focused in Business/Commerce, General from Karachi University.
Sheraton Khalidiya Hotel - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesManagementJune 2016 - Now · 2 years and 8 months
• Handles guest complaints and other related problems and reports on the Manager’s log book, Assists reception, business center, concierge when they are busy. • Answer guests inquire, handles complaints and attend to the needs of the guest, authorizes charges to be made for late departure and / or complaints on them. • Conducts audit and controls on a regular basis. Communicates with accounting in case of any irregularities; and coaches and counsels associates whenever appropriate. • Highly visible during extraordinary events. Responsible for VIP movement in the Hotel • To discuss all matter that needed to follow up with the next shift Reception Manager, conducts and ensures the neat of appearance of front office attendant as well as correct attitude and behavior, discusses problems that encountered on this point with front office manager, assistant front office manager and their shift leader • Supervise and assign duty roster for F/O attendant, Concierge, Bell Counter, Guest Relations and Business Centre. • Checks on registration cards of arriving guests and ensures all information should be filled on each cards either by Guest Relation Officers or the guests. • Assists in sending guest messages of faxes, give the instructions to the Nigh Reception, during the high occupancy periods, regarding: walk-in guests and release room blocked because of no-shows, prepares and checks for VIP’s arrival and escorts guests to rooms. • Co-ordinates with all departments concerned in order to maintain Front Office functions properly. • Well-groomed and conform to the hotel's dress code. Be informed about daily operations and events. • Knowledgeable about all emergencies plans and know how to act upon them. Reporting any unusual occurrences immediately to the hotel general manager.
Sales & Marketing Executive
Sheraton Khalidiya Hotel - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingJune 2014 - June 2016 · 2 years and 1 month
• Responsible for maximizing sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge and team work. • Researching and analyzing sales options. • Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects. • Recommending solutions. • Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance. • Researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements. • Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors. • Possessing complete knowledge of all of the services the hotel offers is important for making a successful sale
G4s - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesSecurityJuly 2010 - April 2014 · 3 years and 10 months
• Manage the administrative staff and train new hires on office policies and procedures. • Making duty roster and provide services as required by Clint. • Arranged replacement during vocations days of permanent security. • Schedule meetings for senior management team and book conference rooms as needed. • Handled transport department to make sure all security reached to their location on schedule time. • Arrangements for security officer training. • Other tasks assigned by Shift Manger/ Supervisor. • Prepare disciplinary incident reports as needed for violations of company policy.
Front Office Supervisor
Embassy inn hotel - Karachi, PakistanFront Office receptionOctober 2008 - June 2010 · 1 year and 9 months
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service. • Register Guests and assign rooms. Accommodate special requests whenever possible. • Assist in preregistration and allocation of rooms. Understand room status and room status tracking. • Use suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel. • Possess a working knowledge of the reservations department. Know how to use front office equipment. • Process Guest check-outs. Handle cash and balance cash at the end of the shift. • Arrange secretarial and other office services if requested by Guest. • Coordinate Guest's requests for special services with the appropriate department. • Handle Guest complaints and solve problems. Use proper telephone etiquette. • Use proper mail, package, and message handling procedures. • Establish and maintain communication with all Front Desk staff on a daily basis. • Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager. • Participate in the orientation, meeting, and training process of all Colleagues assigned to Front Desk. • Perform supervisory duties or special projects at the direction of Front Desk Manager.
Sales & Marketing Executive
Global Telecom - Karachi, PakistanSales & MarketingAugust 2006 - September 2008 · 2 years and 2 months
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options. • Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions. • Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements. • Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Karachi University - Karachi, PakistanJune 2006 - August 2009
UrduNative or fluent100%
- Good presentation skills
- Inventive and creative
- Leadership skils
- marketing and sales