Join Hosco and view Racha's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Quality Management Expertise with a total of 10 years’ experience in UAE marketplace. Experienced quality improvement specialist with a record of leadership skills, strong analytical abilities and strategic planning skills to develop quality control procedures and efficient solutions to address various operational challenges & complications, improve efficiency and reduce overall costs. Talented in performance testing, benchmark & dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Founder & Operation Director
Uñas Nail Lounge - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesManagementNovember 2011 - Now · 7 years and 2 months
• Managed the project from developing the concept, to executing the construction phase transitioning to Operations. • Handling the recruitment process & employees’ training. • Overseeing all quality control process. • Develop comprehensive quality requirements & procedures • Responsible of the improvement & enhancement of the company (retain customers, enhance services, & generate new business) • Interface directly with clients to determine appropriate quality control requirements prior delivery of service to ensure customer satisfaction. • Responsible for procurement & Coordination with suppliers and Consultant for orders & deliveries. • Developed customer feedback program to improve service quality to customers which increase transparency and maintain customer relation management. • Overlooking Spa Digital Marketing campaign.
Quality Management Specialist
Autochim Systems - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralNovember 2012 - September 2018 · 5 years and 11 months
• Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes. • Devise and review specifications for products/services or processes. • Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations. • Oversee all projects development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards. • Inspect final output and compare to requirements. • Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis. • Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met. • Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives.
Project Coordinator, Bidding & Contract Officer
PRP|Architects International - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralSeptember 2010 - October 2011 · 1 year and 2 months
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures. • Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings. • Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings. • Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings. • Providing administrative support as needed. • Undertaking project tasks as required. • Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable. • Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution. • Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members. • Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective. • Develop and Implementing Quality Assurance & Quality Control procedures. • Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery • Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation
Assistant-Manager & Quality Assistant
Cosmesurge & Emirates Hospital - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2009 - August 2010 · 1 year and 8 months
• Ensuring company policies are followed. • Hiring, training and developing new employees. • Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction. • Maintaining an overall management style that follows hospitals best practices adopting GCIA accreditation standards. • Providing leadership and direction to all employees. • Ensuring product quality and availability. • Preparing and presenting employee reviews. • Working closely with the General Manager to lead staff. • Assisting customers whenever necessary. • Organizing employee schedule. • Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed. • Taking disciplinary action when necessary. • Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service. • Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission. • Completing tasks assigned by the general manager accurately and efficiently. • Supporting store manager daily.
University of Wollongong in DubaiSeptember 2013 - August 2015
American University in Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSeptember 2005 - December 2008
FrenchNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Creative problem solver
- Email marketing
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Exellent communication
- Highly adaptable
- Highly organised
- Improvement and quality
- Internal communication
- New business development
- Spa operations
- - Strong attention to detail
- Total quality management