Join Hosco and view Rachawadee's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
9 years and 6 months
Front Desk Administrator
incadea - A Cox Automotive Brand - Munich, GermanyManagementMarch 2016 - Now · 3 years and 11 months
• Making travel arrangements for management and employees, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations. including visa application support as well as travel-related cost controlling • Performs scheduling tasks including: calendar coordination; reserve conference rooms; select catering; and assemble attendee packets. • Managing and ordering Stationery & Supplies as well as Pantry care • Responsible for the courteous and swift reception and direction of international visitors. • Preparing petty cash records and cash count on a monthly basis, and send information to Finance Department by the end of the month • Coordinating shipping and receiving, including courier services and providing status report of such arrangement when necessary
Front Desk Agent
Holiday Inn Munich City Center - Munich, GermanyFront Office receptionSeptember 2014 - March 2016 · 1 year and 7 months
• Register & process guests and their assigned rooms • Accommodate guest requests • Up Selling guest rooms and promoting hotel services • Answer the phone at the front desk to respond to current and prospective guests’ needs • Schedule special services, such as spa treatments, when guests inquire • Refer guests to local amenities and venues
Ausbildung zur Hotelfachfrau / Apprenticeship in Hotel
Hilton Munich Park Hotel - Munich, GermanyOtherAugust 2011 - August 2014 · 3 years and 1 month
Frontdesk department • Register & process guests and their assigned rooms • Accommodate guest requests • Up Selling guest rooms and promoting hotel services • Answer the phone at the front desk to respond to current and prospective guests’ needs • Schedule special services, such as spa treatments, when guests inquire • Refer guests to local amenities and venues Service department • Greet and escort customers to their tables • Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses • Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff • Serve food and drink orders • Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems • Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area Stewarding department • Assist in the set up and break down of service areas for all special functions (buffet, barbecue, etc.) • Washes utensils, such as pots, pans, and trays by hand using cleaning detergents. Washes dishware, glasses, and cutlery by hand or machine. Occasionally polishes utensils. • Operate pot-washing machinery and maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with hygiene regulations and company standards. • Always Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Housekeeping • Provide excellent Guest service, including VIP and other special requirements • Perform routine inspections of all check out rooms and spot checks of all occupied rooms • Report and follow up on any maintenance defects or other issues • Ensure cleanliness of public areas Accounts receivable and payable • Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation. • Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances. • Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries. • Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
Freiwilliges Soziales Jahr / Voluntary Social Year
Kunsthalle Emden / Art Gallery in Emden - Emden, GermanyOtherSeptember 2010 - September 2011 · 1 year and 1 month
Supporting as a receptionist at Art Gallery. Arranging the activities for the exibition for the visitors. Over take art workshops for children.
Summer Camp Internship
British International School Phuket - Phuket, ThailandOtherJune 2008 - July 2008 · 2 months
Supervising English and Adventure Summer Camp. Act as a supervisor for particpants in different activites, such as English course, outdoor activieits, and fields trips.
Secondary, High school and International Baccalaureate
British International School Phuket - Phuket, ThailandSeptember 2003 - September 2008
Native or fluent
Native or fluent