Join Hosco and view Rajender's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. - EuropeOtherMarch 2013 - Now
Manager (Restaurant's) Star wood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace March' 2013 – till present. • Managing operations of the “Seasonal Tastes” an All Day Diner which over views Pool & Lawns and Atrium on the other half with Interactive live kitchens and progressive on an annual turnover of nearly US $ 2.3 million with a 220 cover plus a 70 cover open air dining and responsible of overlooking Italian specialty venue "Prego" which offers an authentic Italian hospitality to our expat guests at Mind-space. •Responsible for the hotel’s coffee shop “Daily Treats” a 24 hrs operational outlet specialized in Grab 'n' Go concept for Business class, arranging working lunch boxes with selective carved options which fits busy meal requirements also meats, cold cuts, cheeses, pastries, cakes, chocolates and with a wide variety of tea & coffee selection. •Caters to business class clients of Mindspace during week-ends extending Treats hospitality at the Alfresco serving choice of beers and s
Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces - EuropeOtherJanuary 2010 - October 2011
• Implemented system to train and counsel each team member with at least 40 man-hours of training per person. • Created balance between pre-opening team staff and new staff, such that there was consistency in product and process in the entire team. • Managed staff and provided them with feedback (Performance Appraisals). • Analysed and planned restaurant sales and profitability. • Created and executed plans for department sales, profit and staff development. • Fixed budgets under the guidance of Food and Beverage controller and Food & Beverage manager and taken approvals from senior management. • Designed food & beverage promotions at the outlet level and executed them. • Was instrumental in the revamp of the Alfresco service design. • Organised marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes. • Innovative concepts delivered to mark up the revenues and footfalls at the outlet. • Responded to customer complaints and analysed, evaluated and taken primitive steps to overcome such com
Guest Service Supervisor
The Oberoi Group - EuropeOtherJune 2007 - December 2009
• Held responsible for the restaurant business performance at Thai specialty (Baan Thai) and In Room Dining. • Prepared reports at the end of the business week and financial month, including staff control, food control and sales. • Implemented policies and Brand Oberoi Service Standards (BOSS) successfully. • Held responsible for maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety (HACCP). • Responded to customer complaints and analysed, evaluated and taken primitive steps to overcome such complaints and updating guest profiles with the incident reports. • Helped areas of the operational departments in the hotel when circumstances dictated. • Conducted training for staff.
Hotel Operations Trainee
The Oberoi Grand - EuropeOtherJune 2005 - June 2007
• Handled Bar and Pool Operations while implementing brand standards (Chowringhee bar). • Co-ordinated with Food and Beverage controls while stock taking and updated Bar book at the end of the operations. • Taken responsibility of store requisitions and maintained stocks at the bar during high business time. • Entertained group check-ins at the bar and offered services in co-ordination with Front office department. • Offered In-Coach Check-ins for potential guests.
BHMS Business & Hotel Management School - Lucerne, SwitzerlandOctober 2011 - October 2013
Diploma in hotel management
Institute of hotel management ( Shri shanti, IHM 2) - Hyderabad, IndiaJune 2002 - April 2005
Diploma in AHLA
Institute of hotel management ( Shri shakti, IHM 2) - Hyderabad, IndiaJune 2002 - April 2005
EnglishNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%