Join Hosco and view Rajender's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Ambitious & proficient with over 11 years of rich experience in Restaurant Management, Bar &
Hospitality Business Management, Luzern, Switzerland.(2011-2012) and 3-Year Hotel
Management, Shri Shakti College of Hospitality Administration, (IHM-2)Hyderabad,
In-depth experience of managing business of Food & Beverage Outlets, experienced whilst at restaurants
of The Oberoi Grand Kolkata, Taj Krishna Hyderabad, Giessen park Switzerland, The Westin Hyderabad
Mind space, Constance Lemuria Seychelles, Pullman & Novotel New Delhi Aerocity(Currently); event
operations, budget & cost management, vendor management beverage management, developing and
administering SOP’s, talent development and mentoring their succession plans.
Rich experience gained through multinational leading hotel management companies; The
Constance Hotels & Resorts Seychelles, The Westin-Starwood Hotels Inc, Giessen park Bad
Ragaz Switzerland (A private firm), Taj Group of Hotels and Resorts, The Oberoi Hotels &
Resorts and Ongoing operations with Pullman & Novotel New Delhi Aerocity.
Certificate Courses by Starwood Inc: Mastering Menu Engineering and Operations. Measuring Costs,
Explore Competition Set Pricing, Nailing Basics, Up-selling. Restaurant & Bars Marketing-Beverage
Limited Time Offers, Managing Blogs, Managing Restaurant Sites, Maximizing in-house groups, Global
Director of Outlets
AccorHotels - New Delhi, IndiaF&B serviceDecember 2016 - Now · 2 years and 2 months
DIRECTOR OF OUTLETS AT Dec 2016- PULLMAN & NOVOTEL NEWDELHI, AEROCITY. Present ACCOR HOTELS PVT LTD. (20 Months) Five star luxury with 670 Rooms and 8 F&B venues.
The Constance Lemuria - Victoria, SeychellesF&B serviceMay 2015 - September 2016 · 1 year and 5 months
Five star luxury resort, 108 beach facing villas and 8 F&B venues. - Re-designated to Beach service and event operations manager from Outlets Manager. - Coordination with all allied departments and communicating all operational needs. - Assist food & beverage co-coordinator with guest queries on menus and event operational flow, exercise optimum usage of the resources. - Managed operational expenses, food and beverage costs, trainings, and team appraisals. - Integration of processes within the organization to maintain and develop services which support and improve the effectiveness of its primary activities and operations. Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. - EuropeOtherMarch 2013 - May 2015 · 2 years and 4 months
Manager (Restaurant's) Star wood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace March' 2013 – till present. • Managing operations of the “Seasonal Tastes” an All Day Diner which over views Pool & Lawns and Atrium on the other half with Interactive live kitchens and progressive on an annual turnover of nearly US $ 2.3 million with a 220 cover plus a 70 cover open air dining and responsible of overlooking Italian specialty venue "Prego" which offers an authentic Italian hospitality to our expat guests at Mind-space. •Responsible for the hotel’s coffee shop “Daily Treats” a 24 hrs operational outlet specialized in Grab 'n' Go concept for Business class, arranging working lunch boxes with selective carved options which fits busy meal requirements also meats, cold cuts, cheeses, pastries, cakes, chocolates and with a wide variety of tea & coffee selection. •Caters to business class clients of Mindspace during week-ends extending Treats hospitality at the Alfresco serving choice of beers and s
Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces - EuropeF&B serviceJanuary 2010 - October 2011 · 1 year and 10 months
• Implemented system to train and counsel each team member with at least 40 man-hours of training per person. • Created balance between pre-opening team staff and new staff, such that there was consistency in product and process in the entire team. • Managed staff and provided them with feedback (Performance Appraisals). • Analysed and planned restaurant sales and profitability. • Created and executed plans for department sales, profit and staff development. • Fixed budgets under the guidance of Food and Beverage controller and Food & Beverage manager and taken approvals from senior management. • Designed food & beverage promotions at the outlet level and executed them. • Was instrumental in the revamp of the Alfresco service design. • Organised marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes. • Innovative concepts delivered to mark up the revenues and footfalls at the outlet. • Responded to customer complaints and analysed, evaluated and taken primitive steps to overcome such com
Guest Service Supervisor
The Oberoi Group - EuropeF&B serviceJune 2007 - December 2009 · 2 years and 7 months
• Held responsible for the restaurant business performance at Thai specialty (Baan Thai) and In Room Dining. • Prepared reports at the end of the business week and financial month, including staff control, food control and sales. • Implemented policies and Brand Oberoi Service Standards (BOSS) successfully. • Held responsible for maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety (HACCP). • Responded to customer complaints and analysed, evaluated and taken primitive steps to overcome such complaints and updating guest profiles with the incident reports. • Helped areas of the operational departments in the hotel when circumstances dictated. • Conducted training for staff.
Hotel Operations Trainee
The Oberoi Grand - EuropeF&B serviceJune 2005 - June 2007 · 2 years and 1 month
• Handled Bar and Pool Operations while implementing brand standards (Chowringhee bar). • Co-ordinated with Food and Beverage controls while stock taking and updated Bar book at the end of the operations. • Taken responsibility of store requisitions and maintained stocks at the bar during high business time. • Entertained group check-ins at the bar and offered services in co-ordination with Front office department. • Offered In-Coach Check-ins for potential guests.
BHMS Business & Hotel Management School - Lucerne, SwitzerlandOctober 2011 - October 2013
Diploma in hotel management
Institute of hotel management ( Shri shanti, IHM 2) - Hyderabad, IndiaJune 2002 - April 2005
Diploma in AHLA
Institute of hotel management ( Shri shakti, IHM 2) - Hyderabad, IndiaJune 2002 - April 2005
EnglishNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
- Fidelio PMS
- Interpersonal Skill
- People managment
- Team coach