Join Hosco and view RALPH's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
1 year and 4 months
The Fairmont Waterfront - Vancouver, CanadaRooms divisionMarch 2017 - October 2017 · 9 months
Front Service Clerk
Lotte Hotel Seoul - Seoul, South KoreaRooms divisionAugust 2016 - December 2016 · 5 months
- Worked as a Front Service Clerk which is dual-concept of Bell Desk and Concierge Desk in Lotte Hotel Seoul referred as the best hotel in Korea, under fast paced and international environment of CBD of Seoul. - Assisted hotel guests for more convenient check in/out. - Helped guests with looking for touristic spots and booking tour, ticket under guest's request. - As Lotte Hotel Seoul is designated as an official accommodation for state guests who visit Korea for diplomatic or political purpose, I could learn a lot about protocol and etiquettes.
Guest Service Agent
Ritz Carlton Seoul - Seoul, South KoreaRooms divisionDecember 2013 - February 2014 · 3 months
- Worked as a Guest Service Agent which has equivalent task to Bell Attendant at Gangnam economic district of Seoul. - Assisted guests Check in, out process by escorting, portering and interpreting them with enthusiasm. - Developed understandings on overall operation of Rooms Division, including Front Office, House Keeping. - Could learn interpersonal skills and teamwork by cooperating with Ritz Carlton's Ladies and Gentlemen.
September 2014 - January 2015
- Joined HK Poly U, School of Hotel and Tourism Management as an exchange student from Sejong University. - Took Hotel Operation course which was lectured by the GM of Hotel Icon in HK, Mr Richard Hatter. - Had good chance to understand hotel's operation on each department at this school's property, Hotel Icon. - Got lots of good chances to be exposed to international culture at one of the most international city in Asia, Hong Kong.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Majored in Hotel Management)
Sejong University (College of Hospitality and Tourism Management) - Seoul, South KoreaMarch 2010 - February 2017
Native or fluent
Date of birth
August 16th 1991