Join Hosco and view Ramez's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced Account & Relationship Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology, services industry and financial sector.
Skilled in Project Management, Customer Service & Satisfaction, Hospitality & Event Management. Always providing outstanding experience to clients and aim to exceed expectations.
Strong networking skills, adapt easily, international work experience with excellent team work and leadership abilities.
10 years and 8 months
Geneva International Center for Justice - Geneva, SwitzerlandPublic RelationsMay 2018 - Now · 1 year and 1 month
-Monitoring UN human rights meetings and activities, especially the Human Rights Council, treaty body sessions and working groups; -Conducting research and analytical work on human rights violations and applicable international law. -Drafting reports, letters, statements, and urgent appeals to UN human rights bodies. -Assisting in the organizing, promoting and execution of conferences and meetings. -Preparing summaries and press releases on meetings and on GICJ activities. -Assisting with the maintenance of the GICJ website, Facebook and Twitter accounts. -Dealing with media requests, assisting in the preparation and distribution of the GICJ newsletter and press releases. -Conducting administrative tasks when needed.
Webhelp Hellas - Athens, GreeceSales & MarketingJanuary 2017 - January 2018 · 1 year and 1 month
• Acting as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions. • Writing business plans for all current and opportunity tender business. • Meeting with clients promote the business through presentations. • Project management of the rollout of all new contracts and services. • Utilize, review and update the client database. • Conduct assessments of clients’ credibility. • Network with business partners and or distributors.
Teleperformance Hellas - Athens, GreeceSales & MarketingSeptember 2015 - December 2016 · 1 year and 4 months
Driving sales growth by selling Apple products, systems and services to medium and large commercial businesses within an assigned sales territory.
Branch Manager / Team Leader
VFS Services swiss branch - Geneva, SwitzerlandSales & MarketingNovember 2013 - March 2015 · 1 year and 5 months
• Able to manage a range of customer projects at any one time. • A team player, fun, happy to muck in, ambitious, passionate, honest and energetic. • Able to develop customized conceptual selling presentations. • Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance. • Identifying individuals who can initiate and influence a buying decision. • Strong numerical ability knowledge of handling and negotiating costing and pricing. • Self-motivated, possessing high energy levels and a desire to win. Can successful sell to large complex, or national accounts.
Caddie Service - Geneva, SwitzerlandOtherJanuary 2012 - October 2013 · 1 year and 10 months
Al Markeb & Co. - Amman, JordanF&B serviceFebruary 2009 - December 2011 · 2 years and 11 months
Front Desk Receptionist
Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva - Geneva, SwitzerlandFront Office receptionFebruary 2008 - February 2009 · 1 year and 1 month
SHMS Swiss Hotel Management School - Leysin, SwitzerlandSeptember 2007 - February 2008
Diplome in Hotel Management.
American Hotel & Lodging Educational InstituteFebruary 2003 - May 2005
Diploma in Business Administration.
Faculty of Tourism, Eastern Mediterranean University - Famagusta, CyprusFebruary 2001 - February 2003
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- Event Management
- Event Planning & Managing
- hotel sales
- Mac OS
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows
- Micros POS
- Opera / Fidelio