Join Hosco and view Rares's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Currently studying "International Hotel Business Management" and putting knowledge in practice only in five star luxury sector, my objective is to become a General Manager always being attracted of representing a brand with success and having a decisive impact on guests' experience.
Finca Cortesin 5* - Málaga, SpainF&B serviceMay 2018 - September 2018 · 5 months
Working in seven different outlets and culminating with a one Michelin star Japanese restaurant in fusion with a Mediterranean cuisine, this experience provided me a high-level overview on the service and organisational part of the Food and Beverage department.
American Hotel Academy Romania - Brașov, RomaniaSeptember 2017 - Now
SpanishNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
RomanianNative or fluent100%
- Apple Office Applications
- Effective Communication
- Microsoft Office Skils
- Problem-solving and resourcefulness