Join Hosco and view Rastus's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
• Events Coordinator at V12 Events - February 2018 -August 2018 (Part time on weekends).
• RAKBank Service Quality Researcher and administrator : 01/07/2008 – 18/03/2009
• RAKBank Customer Excellence Specialist: 19/03/2009 - 01/05/2012
• RAKBank Complaints and Service Excellence Specialist - 01/05/2012 - 15/05/2018
• Dubai Autodrome as a Safety Marshal : Oct 2007 - Dec 2007 (Part time)
• Promocell - Supervisor: July 2005- Dec 2005 (Part time)
• Worked with PSAV Events for as part of the registration team for the Global Finance event held at the Mina Al Salam Jumeirah Hotel on 25th September.
• Worked with Blink Experience between 21st October - 28th October as a Project / Site Supervisor at Dubai Festival City Mall for the Dubai Fitness Challenge set up and dismantle.
Specialties: Customer Complaints, Training & Interventions, PPT Presentations and Events Co-ordination
10 years and 11 months
Freelancer - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEventsSeptember 2018 - Now · 1 year and 4 months
• Worked with PSAV Events for as part of the registration team for the Global Finance event held at the Mina Al Salam Jumeirah Hotel on 25th September. • Worked with Blink Experience between 21st October - 28th October as a Project / Site Supervisor at Dubai Festival City Mall for the Dubai Fitness Challenge set up and dismantle.
Sales & Events Coordinator (part time)
V12 Events - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEventsFebruary 2018 - August 2018 · 7 months
• Assisting in organizing and execute events for clients. • Scheduling and attending meetings to discuss client requirements and budget plan. • Liaise with third party vendors and client teams to ensure the successful execution and delivery of the event. • Liaising between the clients and promoters, performers and models to ensure successful execution of the event. • Supervising the performers at events and mystery shopping of promoters. • Providing leads and possible leads for future events. • Assisting with the Marketing activities of events (media).
Customer Excellence Specialist
RAKBANK - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCustomer ServiceFebruary 2012 - May 2018 · 6 years and 4 months
• Conducting service training sessions and planning service training programs as required by Management. • Monitoring Calls for Call Center units on a monthly basis • Keeping track of agents monthly scores by maintaining an excel sheet data base for monitoring purposes. • Monthly follow ups for updates on new agents / agents on leave for amending monthly reports. • Calculating Monthly score sheets and providing to business for performance review and planning training/intervention programs for agents with low scores. • Arranging and Conducting Feedback meetings for performance reviews and intervention requirements. • Escalation emails sent to Managers with copy to immediate line Managers regarding issues in service from Sales or Call Centers • Assisting MIS Team as and when required to create Service Quality reports for each and every department of the Bank (Errors, TAT and Service Scores). • Updating Intranet system as and when information is revised by Business Units and sending notification emails pan bank. • Providing Suggestions and Initiatives to Managers in order to smooth-en process flow or introduce a new product in the Market. • Assisting immediate Manager as and when required to review old processes in the department in case of need to change / audit records for version control. • Assisting in creation / amendment in scripts for Call Center / Web Chat agents as and when required. • Ascertaining performance and levels of service for Web-chat agents and keeping records for performance review for relative department managers. • Assist in co-ordination of emails to relative departments, received from 'Contact Us' section from the RAKBank Website (when required). • Conduct visits to branches for Service Audits and providing findings/results with respective Branch Managers and creating MIS reports for records.
RAKBANK - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCustomer ServiceMarch 2009 - January 2012 · 3 years
• Resolving of customer issues and cross selling bank products where possibilities exist. • Co-Ordinate with various departments and managers in order to find resolutions and identify gaps / errors in service. • Maintain MIS for reversals on Insurance, interest fees and Late fee charges. • Maintain MIS of cases to identify ratio of enquiries to actual errors. • Providing Learning to staff in order to avoid future errors of a similar nature. • Ensuring each case is dealt and closed out within TAT and process has been followed to ensure compliance with audit requirements. • Assisting in re-engineering processes where required in order to improve efficiency in work flow. • Obtaining and listening to call recordings of Call Center and Sales agents to identify if misinformation has been provided to customers. • Marking of errors against departments that have failed to follow operational process which in turn has direct / indirect customer impact. • Drafting letters to customers where written communication is required (Central Bank /Media / customer preference of only written communication).
Native or fluent
- adobe premier elements pro
- Advanced Photoshop
- Dedication and hard work
- Fast Learner
- Flexible and patient
- Initiative and problem-solving abilities
- Inventive and creative
- Survey Monkey