Join Hosco and view Risza's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A highly astute, energetic and team spirited professional with over 8 years’ experience in diverse facets such as Purchase and Logistics. Capable of adapting to the new economic scenario needing dynamic decision makers:
• 8+ Years of Working Experience in Purchase in UAE
• More than 3 International Certifications in Purchase & Supply Chain Management
• Attention to detail at both a micro and macro level and effective communication skills to assist in dealing with a range of suppliers
• Successfully operated the operation of Purchase Contracts
• Having strong knowledge on imports matter regarding payments & LC’s. Proven multi-tasking skills with commitment to job
• Strong analytical skills and presentation capability
• Awarded as Best Initiative, Best Executive & Most Disciplined Executive Strong IT skills (Outlook, MS Office)
• Energetic & self-motivated with a high degree of cultural sensitivity
• Can handle business correspondence well by having good interpersonal and communication skills. Have excellent communication skills in English
• Have the ability to quickly identify problems as well as provide appropriate solutions. Self-motivated with good organizational, problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
• Possesses excellent planning, analytical & organizational skills and can work well independently. Quality professional with strong work ethics
SENIOR PROCUREMENT EXECUTIVE
SAFINAT GROUP - Deira, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesPurchasingJanuary 2016 - January 2019 · 3 years and 1 month
• Forecast levels of demand for the materials. Keep a constant check on stock levels. • Forecasting price trends and their impact on the business.. • Develop purchasing strategy on quarterly and yearly basis. • Sourcing new suppliers and finding out better and reliable suppliers in International Market. • Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities • Ensuring compliance to company Purchasing Guidelines and systems • Maintaining and developing an approved suppliers list. • Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality. • Negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided. • Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers • Process payments and invoices. • Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers • Give presentations about market analysis and possible growth. • Overseeing any large procurement that may happen • Produce reports and statistics using computer software; • Attend meetings and trade conferences (Big 5 exhibition, Canton Fair exhibition (China)) • Train and supervise the work of other members of staff.;
SAFINAT GROUP - Deira, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesPurchasingApril 2010 - December 2015 · 5 years and 9 months
• Directly reports Managing Director for any payment and materials issues Placing orders and monitoring delivery dates • Choosing the suppliers that the company will deal with and maintaining the legal interaction with them. • Liaison with other departments, particularly the accounting, sales as well as logistics. • Budgeting, costing and cost saving after reviewing the management information available. • Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, to maintain the stocks, and send them to particular suppliers. • Review inventories and order as required • Interact with suppliers on a day to day basis. • Receiving and reviewing invoices and delivery notes from suppliers. Reviewing invoices includes counter checking each invoice against the confirmed Performa and make sure that there’s no discrepancy against each other • Handles inquiries and offers from different companies and prepares a comparative price analysis. • Follow-up shipments to all suppliers to whom we have order to avoid any delay in receiving the material. • Coordinate with shipping agent for the status of shipment as well as arranging FOB shipments • Arrange materials offload and coordinate with the transporter for the offload schedule • Entry of materials arrived in the system and informs all sales people for the arrival of each item. • Pass documents in DUBAI TRADE (Mirsal II) to clear the Consignment. • Checking of materials whether it comes according to the confirmation. • Record and file all important documents systematically and ensure its confidentiality and proper safekeeping. • Performs other administrative duties as assigned and required. Monitor the day to day purchase activity.
SAFETY AND HEALTH CLERK
IBIDEN PHILIPPINES INC - Santo Tomas, PhilippinesAdministration & GeneralJuly 2006 - October 2009 · 3 years and 4 months
o Assists Safety Personnel and clinic nurses and doctors on any safety and health related activities. o Record and file all important documents systematically and ensure its confidentiality and proper safekeeping. o Handle and screen incoming and outgoing calls. o Coordinate with the contractor for any safety issues. o Checking of safety equipment. o Checking of areas if any hazards present and do the immediate action if found. o Coordinates with Purchasing section regarding Safety and Health related purchase requisition (PR) generated. o Coordinate with Central Warehouse section regarding the issuance of safety and health related office supplies, at the same time, monitor and control its use. o Coordinates with accounting section regarding issuance of safety and health related payslip, petty cash and other financial necessities. o Prepares, disseminate and files any safety and health related memorandums. o Gathers data and prepare the necessary safety and health reports required. o Application of permit needed (legal permit). Prepare the entire document needed on the applications as well as the payment for the application. o Negotiate to supplier price of the materials / item needed by the group. o Attends staff meeting and trainings as required. o Promotes safety and health awareness and activities. o Assist in troubleshooting and solving easy PC troubles encountered by the end users on each designated section or area to reduce PC user downtime. o Disseminate IT information to their respective section members to avoid miscommunication between PC users and IT. o Attend the monthly meeting for IT coordinators for updates and project activities.
BACHELOR OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
Batangas State University - Batangas, PhilippinesJune 2001 - April 2005
MAJOR IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY