Join Hosco and view Ritvik S's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Graduated top of the class for my Bachelors'at Les Roches Global Hospitality Management College in Switzerland with a specialization in Entrepreneurship and keen on pursuing a back-office role in a hotel or related hospitality establishment.
Combined with the leadership positions I have held throughout college, having grown up in Hong Kong, China, and Singapore as an Indian national makes me adaptable, sociable, and determined.
Student Activities Coordinator
Les Roches Jin Jiang International Hotel Management College (LRJJ) - Shanghai, ChinaCommunicationJuly 2017 - January 2018 · 7 months
• Co-ordinated with a variety of departments on a daily basis such as career development, and acted as a liason between students and faculty • Collaborated with brand management to update pre-existing marketing materials and created video tutorials for the food & beverage departments • Organized large scale internal events on a quarterly basis and assisted on high-profile company and representative visits to China
Rooms Management Trainee
Kerry Hotels, Shangri-La - Shanghai, ChinaFront Office conciergeJuly 2016 - January 2017 · 7 months
• Routinely performed day-to-day operations with systems such as Opera PMS • Specialized in Guest Relations, Housekeeping, and the Executive Lounge • Regularly met and exceeded guests' needs for service and was frequently a highlight of guests' reviews.
Bachelors' Degree with Global Hospitality Management
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Sierre, SwitzerlandJanuary 2018 - December 2018
Graduated at the top of the class with honors (Completed a dissertation) and with distinction (85% average throughout all semesters). Part of the prestigious Eta Sigma Delta Honors Society which rewards academic excellence of the top 20% of the class. Specialized in People Conflict & Negotiation and Health & Wellness with the main stream of Entrepreneurship. Took an active role in the student body as the president of the Sharpspeakers' (Toastmasters' Club) and as a student ambassador.
Diploma in International Hotel Management
Les Roches Jin Jiang International Hotel Management College (LRJJ) - Shanghai, ChinaJuly 2015 - July 2018
An active part of the student body as a student ambassador. This role allowed me to play a large part in creating and hosting events around campus and allowed me to further bolster my communication and cultural awareness skills.
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Multi languages
- Oral communication
- Strong hospitality