Join Hosco and view Rizwan's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Motivated HR Proffesional with a BSc Business & International Relations & 6 years+ of diverse international experience & Industry experience, coupled with various HR and Business Operations functions over the last 10 years. Exceptional at Recruitment, Business Development, People Management, Process Improvement, and Workforce Planning. Proven ability to function as a Strategic HR Business Partner and a track record in developing and delivering successful Human Resource strategy. Currently Undertaking the CIPD Level 5 Diploma Qualification
Fortes Holdings - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesDecember 2016 - Now · 2 years and 2 months
• Project Management - Maintained HR Business partner support functions across 2 sites encompassing 500+ staff. • Recruitment - Successfully filled 200+ positions across 2 years covering cleaners to Senior Leadership Team positions. Implemented stricter screening protocols on key subject teachers in order to ensure compliance with local authority requirements whilst retaining a high calibre of staff within an efficient recruitment process. Created assessment centre tasks and schedules in order to help the recruitment of SLT positions across both schools. • Development - Assisted in the creation of a “readiness” programme to future proof the department and create clear progression planning. Updated benefit policies such as Employer Provided Accommodation in order to ensure these aligned with local laws and accepted practice but also the needs, requirements and expectations of the current market work force. • Market Research - Analysed market trends and business planning to bring our benefits & compensation package in line with market best practice. Conducted research project; e.g. Assessing rewards and recognition software within the market; Potential integration with internal software and practices before submitting recommendation to management. • Reporting - Presented quarterly reports on absenteeism to management and MD to have a clearer understanding of its impact on the business and recommended steps to curtail this where possible. Analysed attrition and expansion statistics in order to forecast future recruitment requirements and annual HR budget.
OS London - London, United KingdomManagementJuly 2015 - December 2016 · 1 year and 6 months
• Establishing and setting up the Company in UK under a partnership • Healthcare recruitment across private and NHS hospitals with an emphasis on long term and/or hard to fill vacancies. • Business Management - Budgeting, Recruitment, Operations, Business Development and securing corporate funding. • Created recruiting materials and resources to promote attraction of qualified professionals. • Delivering internal policies as well as employee and client contracts. • Implementing commission and compensation structure for internal staff as well as contracted agency staff. • Assisted with tender proposals and vendor contracts.
Firstpoint Healthcare - London, United KingdomHuman ResourcesSeptember 2013 - October 2014 · 1 year and 2 months
• Increased candidate pool by over 60% through targeted recruitment campaigns and incentivising referrals. • This led to an increased fill rate and more repeat business, resulting in a circa 33% increase on margin generated on a month for month comparison with the previous year. • Maintained significant autonomy over section budget including charge and pay rates within base parameters set by relevant frameworks. • Responsible for training all new agency staff about local laws and regulations covering their position and ensuring compliance with regulations such as AWR and EPP Blood tests for specialist nurses. • Negotiated a contract for a subsidiary agency to supply candidates to us as and when required; effectively setting the company up as a vendor agreement for vacancies we could not directly fill. In charge of negotiating fees, setting budget and drafting the final contract.
Capital Staffing Services - London, United KingdomHuman ResourcesMay 2012 - July 2013 · 1 year and 3 months
• Healthcare staffing agency working with London based NHS trust and hospitals. • I started as an apprentice resourcer and worked my way up to full consultant. • Was instrumental in bringing on first private client within the last 6 years thus creating an additional revenue stream and leading to my desk generating a 45% increase in revenue compared to the previous year. • Assisted Business Development Director to restructure company moving from a reactive placement ethos to a structured account management approach where each consultant handled specific categories of staff and managed specific corporate accounts. • Assisted in creating an updated compensation plan for the company to ensure the above plan was incentivizing a collaborative approach within the recruitment team. • Instated marketing campaigns through creating effective copy in order to establish our presence and retain audience. • Established presence in relevant fairs and events as well as negotiating contracts on everything from physical to virtual marketing.
Bsc (Hons) Business & International Relations
Aston University - Birmingham, United KingdomSeptember 2008 - July 2011
Graduated with a Second Class Honours Degree, Modules Included: Operations Management, Business Policy, Value Based Strategy, Entrepreneurial Management
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Business Development
- Data analysis
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Human Resources
- Performance management
- Project management
- Strategic Planning
- Workforce planning