Join Hosco and view Robert's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Starting 3rd year of Tourism Marketing this September at Dublin Institute of Technology. I am currently working part time in Saint Patrick's Cathedral as a retail assistant for the busy Summer season ahead. I am a hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable person. I have many years experience working in the banking sector which involved working mainly in branches. I am a people person who always believes in putting the customer first. A few years ago i decided to return to higher education and found the excellent Tourism Marketing course at Dublin Institute of Technology. At the moment i am looking for a work placement starting in February 2018. Ideally this would be in the Tourism, Hospitality, Events or Arts sector
Saint Patrick's Cathedral - Dublin, IrelandRetailApril 2017 - Now
• Cashier: handling cash, processing credit card transactions, end of day cash up. • Replenishment: ensuring shop floor fully stocked. • Customer Service: dealing with large amount of tourists, providing information on cathedral.
Dublinia - Dublin, IrelandTourismJune 2016 - October 2016
• Cashier – handling money, using till, customer service. • Shop Assistant – selling shop merchandise, replenishing stock, taking orders, stock taking, customer advisor. • Exhibition Assistant – supervising museum floors, assisting visitors, crowd control (summer), customer service, liaising with Duty Manager.
Customer Service Officer
Ulster Bank - Dublin, IrelandFinance/AccountingSeptember 2006 - May 2009
• Processing cash lodgements and cash withdrawals. • Reconciling your own float at the end of the day. • Processing foreign exchange transactions & the reconciling of them. • Promotion & cross selling of all Ulster Bank products to clients in order to generate new branch income
Dublin Institute of Technology, School of Hospitality Management and Tourism and School of Culinary Arts & Food Technology [ HSD ] - Dublin, IrelandSeptember 2015 - Now
- Customer focus
- Easy adaptable
- Good communicator
- Good in microsoft
- Good presentation skills
- Good team worker
- Retail sales
- Sustainable tourism
- Value diversity
- Very organized