Join Hosco and view Rogel's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Enclosed please find my resume for your review. I am applying for the Maintenance Supervisor position. I am a graduate of Technological University of the Philippines with a degree in College Diploma. I know that I would be a great fit for Group and would be able to contribute immediately.
I am very interested in becoming a part of your team. Your facility would gain an individual who is dependable, motivated, and personable. My many experiences ensure that I am an individual who knows how to accomplish tasks and work in a team dynamic. In my prior job, I worked as a Maintenance Supervisor Rides and Attraction which required that I complete tasks on schedule.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my credentials with you at a mutually convenient time. If you have any questions or would like more information about my qualifications, please feel free to call me at 971527350014 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your consideration.
IMG Worlds of Adventure - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEngineering & MaintenanceSeptember 2018 - Now · 5 months
• Develop a strategy the team will used to reach its goal. • Provide any training that team members need. • Communicate clear instruction to team members. • Listen to team member’s feedback. • Allocating tasks to technician. • Ensuring the performance of the technician is a high standard. • Reporting to AM/Manager. • Discussing and resolving problems. • Carrying out performance reviews. • Delegates tasks and set deadlines. • Motivate the team members. • Oversee day to day operation.
IMG Worlds of Adventure - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEngineering & MaintenanceJune 2016 - September 2018 · 2 years and 4 months
• Knowledge to Drive system, motor/gearboxes, pumps, chains, couplings, conveyors, bearings and bushes, hydraulics, pneumatic, actuators, contractors, relays, sensors, VFD and PLC systems. In Roller Coasters. • Knowledge to heavy industrial equipment, manufacturing / process / packaging machinery. • Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, control systems. • Carry out daily ride safety inspections ensuring the highest safety standard are adhered to. • Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance and repair work throughout our Clients theme park. • Ensure the proper functioning of all rides and equipment prior to the start of daily operation. • Complete all work orders as assigned in a professional and efficient manner and to a high standard of quality. • Communicate regularly with the Rides and Show Maintenance Team Leader with regards to all maintenance issues. • Respond to all downtime for Rides and Show elements, quality repair related issues and Rides recovery related issues. • Problem solving • Planning and organizing skills • Technical skills in industrial type equipment • Ability to work under pressure, priorities and multi task • Ability to read, analyze, interpret, technical procedures, equipment manuals and technical specifications, Electrical Drawings, Hydraulic and Pneumatic schematics. • Good communication and written skills. • Ability to read and write English. • Attention to details and accuracy • Repair and Preventive Maintenance of all Kiddie Rides. • Computer skills: MS office. • Pre opening team
Farah Leisure Parks Management LLC - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesEngineering & MaintenanceNovember 2012 - May 2016 · 3 years and 7 months
• Responsible to Preventive Maintenance and take data for every equipment like Heat Exchanger Booster Pump, Light PM, Meter Reading, Repair and Fabrication, electrical works Motor. • Responsible and troubleshooting of lighting and setup for events. • Responsible to repair and troubleshoot mechanical works. • Electrical works like PLC, Termination, Installation of Panel Boards, cable Pulling. • Responsible for Preventive Maintenance for Electrical Panel Boards. • Can do Tig welding and welding works. • Fabricator • Responsible to repair and troubleshoot air condition unit like FCU, AHU. • Can setup sound system be including repair and servicing of electronics equipment. • Opening Team. • Skilled Worker