Join Hosco and view Rohit's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A seasoned professional having varied experience in Analytics, MIS, Reporting. Retail banking, Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Brand Management, Relationship/ Channel Management, Team Management and strategic initiatives with the responsibility of growth in top line and bottom line (P&L) and have experience of remittances, BPO back-end Operations.
Adept in brand positioning, revenue growth, financial management and driving operational excellence with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
An effective communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated abilities in training and development and efficiently maintaining high motivation levels of employee across the organization
Orient Travels - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingJanuary 2018 - October 2018 · 10 months
* Manage the planning and development of design and procedures for metrics reports * Doing daily and monthly reporting for internal and external stake holders. * Doing analysis on sales and refunds * Doing monthly Settlements for clients. * Doing handoffs for clients * Validating Customer and internal data for sales, refunds, ticketing. * Present findings and data to the team to improve strategies and operations * Used advanced Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, used VLOOKUP and other Excel functions * Making dashboards and presentations for stakeholders * Responsible for the restructuring of reports and dashboards
Sr. Business Analyst
Derby Debt Collections LLC - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesBack OfficeOctober 2016 - December 2017 · 1 year and 3 months
* Handling a team of business analysts. * Manage the planning and development of design and procedures for metrics reports * Develop new reports and delegated tasks to team members * Present findings and data to the team to improve strategies and operations * Used advanced Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, used VLOOKUP, and other Excel functions * Facilitate monthly meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions * Making dashboards and presentations for stakeholders * Responsible for the restructuring of reports and dashboards. * To provide hands-on assistance, share information proactively and troubleshoot for the team in case of problems, both, through direct intervention and mentoring
Sr. Regional Operations Specialist
Western Union Money Transfer - Gurugram, IndiaBack OfficeJanuary 2015 - August 2015 · 8 months
Perform market analysis to efficiently achieve objectives, increasing sales by 24% • Complete ownership of Operations and Service Delivery against Operations Parameters for the assigned region, currently handling a region which contributes 4 Million Transactions, USD 70 Million Revenue and a network of 27K locations. • Deliver continuous Innovation by assessing the needs of the network/agents, Operations trends, and Regulatory scenarios and formulate and implement Motivation, Engagement and Business continuity programs to secure and increase business. • Responsible for planning, and investing Operations Budget of about 100K at a national level and driving Key Accounts & Agent Partners to invest appropriately in technology for Operations and Ops resources. • Drive collaborations with Internal Stakeholders (Business / Marketing / Compliance / Analytics) to enable Agent Partners and Business teams to take tactical and strategic decisions for delivery against objectives. • In addition to this also responsible for Agent Enrolment, Network Conventions, Service Quality, Merchandising, Telecom, Interface Regional Operations Centres, Project management, Customer Forms, Money Transfer solutions, New location sourcing, Point of Sale Software, Customer forms, Problem Analysis, Fraud issues, Reserve Bank Reporting, New Products and channels, FLA training , Settlements and Accounting, Compliance, Mystery Shopping, CSC Training, Vendor Management, Customer Service and Complaint Resolution
Genpact - Gurugram, IndiaBack OfficeApril 2012 - December 2014 · 2 years and 9 months
o To meet all agreed client SLA's and performance parameters. These include maintaining and improving team performance, reporting to operations manager regarding the same. o Analysis of Inventory stock data for the better distribution of stocks o Monitor the reports run by the team. o To provide hands-on assistance, share information proactively and troubleshoot for the team in case of problems, both, through direct intervention and mentoring. o Automate the reports for the clients to remove human intervention and get 100% accuracy and reduce time. o Maintained speed and accuracy to produce expedited & streamlined information for customer o To be a single point of contact with the team and the senior management through effective Communication on key deliverable's.
Bank of America - Gurugram, IndiaBack OfficeDecember 2009 - December 2011 · 2 years and 1 month
* To meet all agreed client SLA's and performance parameters. These include maintaining and improving team performance, reporting to operations manager regarding the same. * To provide hands-on assistance, share information proactively and troubleshoot for the team in case of problems, both, through direct intervention and mentoring. * To be a single point of contact with the team and the senior management through effective Communication on key deliverables. * To ensure low attrition level in the team. * Actively involved in team management in order to effectively carry out the day-to-day operations. * Was actively involved in screening people for the process (Hiring for the process). Also went to different cities for hiring new talents for the process. * Managing the Month End Trackers, Daily MIS and Monthly One on one with the associates
New Port University - Kanpur, IndiaJanuary 1998 - February 2001
Kanpur University - Kanpur, IndiaJanuary 1995 - February 1998
- Account Payable & Receiva
- Advance Excel
- financial services
- Retail Banking
- Team / People Management