Join Hosco and view Rolando Jr's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Kitchen Staff/Kitchen Steward/Housekeeping
SHABUYAKI Hot Pot & Yakiniku - Parañaque, PhilippinesF&B kitchenOctober 2015 - August 2017
• Supervises kitchen employees not actively engaged in cooking to ensure clean, efficient, and economical food service: Assigns KITCHEN HELPER and other noncooking employees to such activities as dishwashing and silver cleaning. • Inspects kitchens, workrooms, and equipment for cleanliness and order. • Hires and discharges employees, and posts time and production records • Observes and evaluates employees' performance to devise methods for improving efficiency and guard against theft and wastage. • Responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support for managers like assisting visitors and answering telephone calls • Takes inventories of silverware, and glassware. • Reports shortages and requisitions replacement of equipment from STEWARD/STEWARDESS
Service Crew – F&B Department
Villa Gaite Hotel and Resort - Naga, PhilippinesF&B serviceMay 2010 - August 2015
• To serve the customer in accurate and fast manners, • To show genuine sensitivity to the needs of the individual customer, • To possess a high level of hygiene and cleanliness, • To act in line with the high standards laid down by the hotel and restaurant. • To ensure consistent adherence to company’s cleanliness rules, • To serve and welcome all clients with ready and genuine smiles each time a customer steps into the hotel and restaurant. • To focus on meeting the needs of customers always even encounters any difficulty while carrying out the assigned duties; such should be reported to the appropriate manager. • Having a good understanding of the Hazard Log and how to use the log to assess and identify various hazards. • Assist other crew members whenever called upon to do so • Promote teamwork towards achieving the business goals of the restaurant
Office Assistant/Document Control
Engineering Office - Baao, PhilippinesAdministration & GeneralJune 2007 - April 2010
• Assists in planning various aspects of special projects and essential programs, including complex scheduling for meetings/events • Answers telephone calls and gives information to callers, take message, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals. • Receives, distribute Request for Inspection papers, technical queries and other forms needed at Site. • Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to appropriate persons according to their needs. • Schedule and confirm appointments for clients and supervisors. • Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other materials. • Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
Mariners’ Polytechnics Colleges Inc.June 2013 - March 2015
- Excellent team player
- Exellent computer skills
- Good communication