Join Hosco and view Ronen's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Hello! I'm Ronen
I am an Indian national. Currently, I am living in Kuwait and working with Hyundai Engineering and Construction as General Affairs Staff. I have good exposure to project management, business development, vendor management, admin, team management and training.
I have been in the professional industry for the last 13 years. I have worked in the market research industry over 5 years as Project Manager in and Key Account Manager Role at Paneland.
Also, I have over 3 years’ experience in IT and Digital Marketing industry. Also, I have exposure and experience in sales, business development, and key account management in IT, market research and hospitality industry for over 5 years.
General Affairs Staff
Hyundai Engineering and Construction - Ahmadi, KuwaitAdministration & GeneralMarch 2018 - Now
• Handle General Affairs and admin functions. • Managing office functions and in charge of general affairs for the night shift • Manage manpower handle incidents, office management etc. • Managing Food supplies for LNGI Al Zour Project, managing food quality and control over quantity, prepare food log consumption report and invoice, • Supervision workers, handle office workers and vendor contracting and management etc. • Preparing the monthly report, camp status report etc. • Coordinating Department’s administrative function, tracking responses and replies, and update employees of changes within the organization. • Process purchasing for Department. • Be responsible for all administration activities • Ensure Office facilities and locker is in good condition and ready for use and be controlled.
Project Management Consultant
Freelancer - New Delhi, IndiaITOctober 2016 - February 2018
• Preparing project plan for SC4A digital inclusion project, identifying deliverable timeline, stakeholder involvement, supporting on making efficiency on deliverable work and ensure to meet the timeline of the project within the budget. • Setup projects in project management tool, manage timeline and deliverable. • Coordinating project task activities between project team, internal support teams, and external vendors. • Screening candidates, interview and hiring candidates. Hiring and managing freelancers etc. • Manage WordPress website that includes adding new web pages and all the adjustment, including publication of new tools, new languages, press-releases, articles, blogs etc. • Set up google analytics of SC4A company website for existing and new pages. Track report, generate traffic, report, tool download report, share with management and the on how to improve performance. • Prepare and manage the full-service database for stakeholders, client and partners database for SC4A smart cities digital inclusion projects. • Keep records of project details, meeting minutes, technical specifications inetc. • Create and manage, the important database on Microsoft OneNote for all important documents etc.
Key Account Manager
PANELAND MARKET RESEARCH - Shanghai, ChinaSales & MarketingMay 2016 - April 2017
Pre-sale support to the client. Prepare proposal, analyze feasibility and pricing. Maintain and develop client relationship. Bidding projects for Europe region and India. Prepare the marketing strategy plan, run lead generation campaign and bid new projects. Develops new market, closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
DATATAG WEB SERVICES PVT. LTD. - New Delhi, IndiaAdministration & GeneralDecember 2015 - May 2016
Analysing Business figures and forecasting future business volumes to maximise profits. Planning, marketing and business development. Bidding new projects Interviewing and recruiting new employees. Overseeing all running IT Development, Digital Marketing and Data Processing projects and ensure them deliver on time. Ensuring quality project delivery on time within budget. Managing project managers and team.
NS MATRIX (LIGHTSPEED GMI) - New Delhi, IndiaITAugust 2011 - December 2015
Project management, vendor management, survey design, survey setup, testing, sampling. Creating panel/sample definitions, partner setup, portal management, pass backs, re-contacts and data mapping. interact with clients from Europe and Worldwide. Leading a team of 20 project managers for US & EMEA Region. Handle sample only & full service project, co-ordinate with project management team (scripting, DP, Quality and Sample only) to get done the project. Manage multiple projects for global (e.g. EMEA, APAC and North American) clients. Handle client escalation and provide the root caused analysis to the client.
Always on Vacation - Noida, IndiaManagementJanuary 2009 - August 2011
Manage overall MIS sales reports for the organization on daily, weekly and monthly workflow. Analysis sales performance reports to define and drive actions/initiatives to improve sales performance from a Business Unit perspective. Manage all system auto generated email report and transform them into quality table report using pivot table. Preparation of crunch raw data to business and meaningful excel report for the management analysis. Control remote desktop and update on data for www.salesforce.com and www.five9.com
Sr. Customer Service Executive
Gulivers Travel Associate (Intelenete Global Services) - Gurugram, IndiaBack OfficeApril 2007 - January 2009
Dealing with worldwide hotel information & contract. Cold call to the hotel & negotiators to solve the external client queries. Help the team members in delivering Quality Work. Deliver process training to the new joiner. Coordinated the team in absence of Team-lead. Working on search engines, identify the geographic location, searching the worldwide hotels, airports & codes, Preparing MIS reports on daily productivity and workflow. Distribute daily task in the team & coordination to get it done. Creation of new hotel codes, data update of hotel information & contracts in the AS400 system in order to make life on www.gta-travels.com, www.octopustravel.com.
Taj Palace Hotel (Good Time Marketing) - New Delhi, IndiaCustomer ServiceNovember 2005 - March 2007
Selling Membership card for Taj Group of Hotels Cold calling to Delhi and NRC customers Customer Service
SAM HIGGINBOTTOM INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCES - New Delhi, IndiaAugust 2010 - September 2012
I specialized in IT. I studied Mathematics for Management, Organizational Behaviour & Management Process, Business Communication, Principles of accounting, Business Environment, IT for Management, Mercantile Law, Personality Development & Managerial Performance, Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Managerial Economics, Research Methodology, Managerial Accounting, Management Science, Management Information System, Labour Law, Entrepreneurship and SBM, Relational Database Management systems, Business Data communications, Networking Management, IT Project Management.
HindiNative or fluent100%
- Business Development
- Digital marketing
- Email marketing
- Google Analytics
- Key Account Management
- Market Research
- MS Excel,Word,Power Point
- Project management
- Team Management
- Vendor management
Admin Staff, Project Management, Business Development
I think I have the necessary skills and experience, I would be the good fit candidate for the opening position.
I have been in the professional industry for the last 13 years and know what exactly the role of a Project Manager is. I have worked in the market research industry over 5 years as Project Manager in and Key Account Manager Role at Paneland. Also, I have over 3 years’ experience in IT and Digital Marketing industry. Also, I have exposure and experience in sales, business development, and key account management in IT, market research and hospitality industry for over 5 years.
Currently, I am working in General Affairs Team and handle all admin functions. Managing Food supplies for LNG Project Hyundai, managing day to day general affairs and admin work I worked on day to day administration, supervision workers, handle office workers and vendor contracting and management etc.
If you feel I can be the right candidate for the position. I would appreciate if we could meet up and discuss this matter more.
Please feel free to contact me at mobile 99726971 or email me at email@example.com
Thank you so much for your valuable time and for considering my letter.