Join Hosco and view Rossini's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Highly skilled Front Office and Guest Service professional with 8 years of working experience in the hospitality industry. In depth knowledge of maintaining high standards for overseeing front desk and resort operations.
Guest Services & Activities Manager (Pre-Opening)
A Private Island - Roxas City, PhilippinesManagementApril 2018 - Now · 8 months
• Recruit and ensure proper induction of new Team Members • Ensure individual performance management and development of the respective Team Members • Supervise and Handle FO operations (check-in/check-out) • Conduct Island security checks • Handle the overall Department for Guest Services and Activities specifically as Room and Front of House, the Spa, Gym, all sports both on Island and watersports, including activities, tours and excursions. • Prepare the Department’s budget and see through its implementation. • Prepare FF&E, policies and procedures. • Be a team player and assist other departments and see through its implementation. • Support the GM managing the overall operations
Front Office Manager
Amorita - Panglao, PhilippinesFront Office receptionOctober 2016 - April 2018 · 1 year and 7 months
• Officer in Charge of Operations in the absence of the General Manager. • Oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards. • Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement. • Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognized and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brand's loyalty scheme. • Maximize room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities. • Set departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures. • Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork. • Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices. • Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments. • Monitor staffing levels to meet cover business demands. • Conduct monthly communication meetings and produce minutes. • Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures. • Recruit, manage, train and develop the Front Office team. • Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation. • Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems. • Assist with other departments, as necessary.
Guest Service Manager
Huma Island Resort & Spa - Busuanga, PhilippinesRooms divisionDecember 2015 - September 2016 · 10 months
• Officer in Charge of Operations in the absence of the Resort Manager. • Recommend and monitor a Front Office budget and plan for the year. • Lead, train and motivate a Front Office team. • Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest experiences. • Analyze customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continue to improve overall rating. • Respond to guests needs and anticipate their unstated ones. • Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and inquiries. • Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints. • Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests (VIP, etc.) • Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure complete service recovery. • Promote all amenities and programs offered. • Direct, coach and manage guest relations team to ensure all standards and operating procedures are adhered to. • Appraise team’s performance and procedure reports.
Department Head, Front Office
El Nido Resorts - Taytay, PhilippinesRooms divisionJuly 2014 - March 2015 · 9 months
• Acts as Officer In-charge of the Resort in the absence of Resort Manager. • Coordinate the arrival and departure of all resort guests. • Check for VIPs in the house and expected and give them the courtesies as per policy of the house. • Lead, train and motivate a Front Office team to provide high standards of guest service in terms of time, quality and personalization. • Conduct daily briefing using it as a vehicle for two-way communication, training and corrective action. • Meet and greet guests and develop a guest database to ensure continued patronage. • Maintain discipline and conduct staff appraisals. • Plan and assign workloads for front office associates. • Ensure proper coordination with other departments. • Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction. • Check the daily arrivals and departures and tally with room position. • Supervise associates in their assigned duties and with check-ins and check-out. • Ensure associates follow company policies and operational procedures. • Prepare operational and financial records for Manager to review. • Attend to guest complains and ensure guest satisfaction though immediate action. • Respond to customer needs and requests in a timely manner. • Assist in registering guests during busy periods. • Provide information regarding the resort’s amenities, services and policies. • Monitor the reservation system. • Monitor proper billing and cash recovery by the cashier. • Represent the department in coordination meetings.
Assistant Front Office Manager
Star Cruises - Phuket, ThailandFront Office conciergeOctober 2013 - April 2014 · 7 months
• Organize, direct and coordinate the activities of the Front Office to ensure the smooth operation and proper administration of the department. • Ensure Front Office cash floats are properly handled by the staff. • Ensure effective communication within the Front Office staff and with other departments. • Handle guest complaints and comments to ensure customer satisfaction. • Assign, coordinate, and supervise work activities of Receptionist and Concierge. • Prepare staffing schedules. • Prepare reports; handle special projects and assignments as required. • Perform check-in and out procedures during busy periods. • Assist in providing staff with ongoing coaching, training and development. • Provide excellent customer service per the standards of the hotel, and assist in situations to ensure customer satisfaction. • Prepare and conduct Front Desk meetings and resolve issues. • Review and resolve dispute accounts and Housekeeping discrepancies. • Prepare a shift briefing to communicate activities, short take training and special information to the next shift. • Take personal responsibility for correcting customer service problems.
Front Office Supervisor
Star Cruises - George Town, MalaysiaRooms divisionMarch 2013 - October 2013 · 9 months
• Ensure that staff adheres to all policies and procedure established by the company. • Supervise all operational matters and report relevant information to the Assistant Front Office Manager. • Ensure staff awareness of emergency procedures and safety on board. • Provide excellent customer service per the standards of the hotel to ensure guest satisfaction. • Ensure the highest standard of guest service is maintained and recommend improvements to the Assistant Front Office Manager. • Perform check-in and out procedures. • Address guest enquiries in person, over the telephone or via email. • Train and develop Receptionists. • Facilitate settlement of bills via cash, credit card or other foreign currencies.
Star Cruises - George Town, MalaysiaRooms divisionJune 2011 - March 2013 · 1 year and 10 months
• Responsible for the daily efficiency and smooth operation of the Front Desk. • Responsible for the accuracy of guest information in the Fidelio Computer System in preparation for the settlement of accounts. • Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request. • Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety. • Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services. • Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and workbooks. • Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office. • Perform cashiering duties and foreign exchange transactions.
Genting Star Tourism AcademyJanuary 2010 - January 2011
- Communication & PR
- Employee Motivation
- Fidelio Front Office
- Front Office Services