Join Hosco and view RUI's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
First, my education background. Both Master and Bachelor degrees are focus on hospitality industry. Moreover, Swiss study is the top hotel education.
Second, my work/internship experience. Especially, One-year US hotel and restaurant experience are beneficial for my future career.
Park Hyatt Washington DC - Washington, DC, United StatesF&B serviceFebruary 2011 - February 2011
• Working in one of the TOP 5 restaurants in Washington DC -- Blue Duck Tavern • Good at fine dining service and buffet service • In charge of greeting, taking orders, food and beverage serving and so on
Holiday Inn City Centre - Guangzhou, ChinaFront Office receptionJuly 2009 - September 2009
• In charge of reception work, assisting guests to check in and providing best service • Took charge of checking out at Cashier, be familiar with corresponding procedures
Garden Hotel - Guangzhou, ChinaFront Office conciergeOctober 2008 - November 2008
• Primarily offered a wide range of information in order to address guests' questions • Assisted guests for business at front desk and other places
Master of Arts in International Business in Hotel & Tourism Management
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland - Lucerne, SwitzerlandJuly 2010 - December 2012
Bachelor of International Hospitality Management
South China Normal University - Guangzhou, ChinaSeptember 2006 - June 2010
ChineseNative or fluent100%