With over 7 years of experience in 3 different continents of hospitality industry. I am looking for a challenging position that would combine my core skills and abilities to provide excellent service and maximize revenue. My key strengths include strong analytical and numerical skills, a keen eye for details and quality, good communication and interpersonal skills. Recognized as an efficient team player by driving the employees toward the common goal.
8 years and 2 months
• Responsible for running a team of 4 supervisors, 11 front desk agents and 3 rooms controllers. • Manage and facilitate the strategic implementation of new working practices to ensure the successful roll out of initiatives which will result in consistency to improve the overall guest satisfaction. • Key driver for TSA up-selling assigned to achieve room and meal up-sell targets. • Providing coaching, training, disciplining and counseling to all front office shift employees to exceed hotel standards. • Produce, manage and operate the reception rota, checking future planned absences, planning cover and ensuring overtime is provided when necessary. • Appraisals and performance management of staff, including monthly meetings.
• Solely responsible for controlling a 750 rooms inventory. • Applying creative blocking strategies in allocating rooms based on the VIP types and special requests. • Coordinating with Housekeeping, Group Sales and Room Reservations on regular basis to maintain accurate status on all arrivals and departures. • Key driver for TSA up-selling assigned to achieve room and meal up-sell targets. • Providing coaching, training, disciplining and counseling to all front office shift employees to exceed hotel standards. • To check credit limit report and follow up accordingly. Complete a credit check on the guest. • Conducting daily front office operations briefing to provide required information for smooth shift operations.
• Supervise a team of 5 employees during the assigned shifts to a consistently high standard. • Pre-allocate all VIP’s reservations so rooms maybe inspected, and at the same time to ensure amenities are delivered to the correct rooms. • Ensure the shift team has current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events. • Providing coaching, training, disciplining and counseling to all front office shift employees to exceed hotel standards. • Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork. • To check credit limit report and follow up accordingly. Complete a credit check on the guest.
• Handling constant arrivals and departures during the shift • Working closely with Reservations Department by constantly updating and setting up routings. • Handling guest complaints and special requests. • Dealing with cash related activity throughout the shift • Responsible for creating precious thought for the guest upon departure to create loyal guest.
• Understanding the fundamentals of Sales and its core sectors. • Creating proposal and responding to incoming MICE queries for the complex hotels (Grosvenor house & Le royal Meridien). • Acting as one-stop for detailed event planning and working closely with banquet operations, food & beverage management, room division operations, finance and external suppliers, to meet the clients needs, optimizing hotel revenue through strategic yield management. • Working closely with the MICE team planning the event, coordinating with hotel operations and clients before, during and after each event. • Surveying the clients for feedback to maintain a good relationship for repeat business. • Creating weekly and monthly performance report to monitor the targets in correspondence with the revenue plan.
• Handled individual and group arrivals and departures. • Shift leader, responsible for establishing Front Desk standards and training the Front Desk team. • Coordinated with the guest recognition and housekeeping executives in order to officiate the VIP check-in process. • Worked closely with Reservations Department by constantly updating, setting up routings and specific alerts.
• Responsible for making FIT's and group reservations. • Coordinated with CRS and GDS to cancel and modify reservations. • Dealt with guest special requests, resolving guest complaints. • Worked as Night Audit, responsible for the efficient operations. • Involved in cashier related activities, posting of account and settling bills on daily bases.
Native or fluent
Date of birth
July 29th 1990
1 information shared