Join Hosco and view Rute's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A social, dynamic, curious and organized person. I love planning and perfecting all the details. Through working with a broad range of personalities, I have developed my communication skills. A few more of my strenghts is my level of responsability and adaptation.
I worked as a volunteer in the Fira Alimentaria, an annual event in Barcelona and I am a member of the organization of Charneca Aldeia da Roupa Branca, an annual party in Portugal.
I have performed Theater in both english and portuguese and I have practiced various sports disciplines like swimming and karate.
Occidental Hotels & Resorts - Barcelona, SpainFront Office receptionSeptember 2018 - Now · 4 months
• Check In / Check Out • Billing / Deposits • Guest Services / Concierge • Administrative work
Receptionist / Night Audit
Renaissance Barcelona Hotel - Barcelona, SpainFront Office receptionFebruary 2018 - July 2018 · 6 months
• Check In / Check Out • Billing • Guest Services / Concierge • Night Audit: Administrative work; Daily financial overviews
Groups & Events team (internship)
Hotel AC Barcelona Forum - Barcelona, SpainEventsJuly 2017 - December 2017 · 6 months
• Sales: Customer relations (negotiations, proposals, contracts); Data Basis Maintenance – Opera; Sight inspeccions • Project management (additional services, rooming lists, etc); Billing • Revenue framework
Marriott Praia D’El Rey - Óbidos Municipality, PortugalF&B serviceJuly 2016 - September 2016 · 3 months
• Customer service • Booking management • Upsellings
Ottozutz - Barcelona, SpainPublic RelationsMarch 2016 - June 2016 · 4 months
• Event promotions • Organization of guest lists
School of Tourism and Hospitality Sant Ignasi - Barcelona, SpainFebruary 2016 - June 2016
Escola Superior de Hotelaria e Turismo - Estoril, PortugalJanuary 2014 - October 2017
Tourism Businesses, Technology and Information Systems, Events Management, Quantitative Methods, Market Studies, Economics, Organizational Behaviour, Business Strategy and Management, Accounting, Financial Analysis and Management, Marketing, Human Resources Management, Quality Management.
PortugueseNative or fluent100%
- Comunication skills
- F&B service
- Front Office
- Front Office reception/R
- Good social skills
- Guest Relations
- MS Office