Join Hosco and view Sabir's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Highly accomplished Cost Controller with expertise in all aspects of accounting department management. Strong background in manufacturing and cost accounting with experience in both corporate and nonprofit industries. Skilled in cost analysis reporting and auditing with record of success in consistently reducing inventory purchasing and general administrative costs. Decisive leader recognized for effective collaboration with management colleagues vendors and staff. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to manage priorities for optimal performance results.
Pearl Continental Hotel - Peshawar, PakistanFinance/AccountingMarch 2008 - Now
• Estimating and managing the cost to produce goods and services. • Analysis of pricing raw materials from vendors necessary to creation of the product, labor, any necessary transportation and equipment. • Financial skills to include budgeting, forecasting, cash flow • Solid asset management skills
Inventory Control Manager
Peshawar Particles Boards Manufacturing industries. - Peshawar, PakistanFinance/AccountingApril 2000 - February 2008
• Performs regular inventories of plant property, materials, and equipment. • Reconciles inventory records, reports discrepancies, and initiates corrections. Implements disposal requirements, as required. • Develops draft reports and metrics and processes support documentation for release and authorization of property loans, transfers, disposals, and surveys. • Posts status record changes to maintain control of equipment dispositions. • Monitors the processing of material receipts; maintenance of an on-going inventory control system; replenishment of stocks; receiving shipping documentation; • Coordination of material receipts, inventory control, outgoing shipments, and records management with minimal supervision. • Other duties as assigned to assist the Production Manager, Sales manager and Procurement Manager with material movement, special order and reports or other work as needed and assigned.
Canteen Store Department - Peshawar, PakistanFinance/AccountingSeptember 1997 - December 1999
Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency. Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control. Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales. Analyzing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning. Using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning. Responding to customer complaints and comments. Organizing special promotions, displays and events. Touring the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers and identifying or resolving urgent issues. Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing. Initiating changes to improve the business, e.g. Revising opening hours to ensure the store can compete effectively in the local market. Promoting the organization locally by liaising with local schools, newspapers and the community in general. Dealing with sales, as and when required.
University of Peshawar - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Peshawar, PakistanJanuary 1996 - March 1997
Based on specialization, M. Com graduates are typically employed in fields related to their degree focus, such as financial services, marketing and project management; graduates also often work in general management and business consulting. Programs are sometimes structured such that graduates are eligible for membership of various professional bodies or institutes. In some cases, the institutional qualification program itself, may, in fact, be offered as an M. Com degree
University of Peshawar - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Peshawar, PakistanJanuary 1995 - December 1995
The Honours Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com. (Hons) or B.Com. (Hons) or H.B.Com. or H.B.Comm.) is further advanced. It may consist of a four-year program or of a one-year program taken subsequent to a three-year Bachelor's degree. The degree requires additional academic courses to be completed with higher academic performance standards and may also require a researched thesis component; the one-year program is often focused exclusively on a single subject-area. The Honours Bachelor of Commerce degree often serves as an abridgement between the undergraduate program and postgraduate programs, including the Master of Commerce (M.Com. or M.Comm.) and the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees.
University of Peshawar - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Peshawar, PakistanJanuary 1992 - December 1994
The Bachelor of Commerce degree is designed to provide students with a wide range of managerial skills, while at the same time building competence in a particular area of business. Most universities therefore, plan the degree such that in addition to their major, students are exposed to general business principles, taking courses in accounting, finance, business management, human resources, (business) statistics, marketing, and economics; some programs also require (introductory) calculus and information systems.
Technical board of education Peshawar - Peshawar, PakistanJune 1989 - December 1991
Diploma in Commerce
EnglishNative or fluent100%
UrduNative or fluent100%
PushtoNative or fluent100%
- Financial management
- Financial Reporting
- Inventory control
- Revenue Forecasting
- SAP FICO
- Tally ERP