Join Hosco and view SABOKHAT's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
5 years of experience in hospitality field.Customer-Oriented clothing sales Associate. Skilled waitress with 1 year of experience serving customers in vibrant bar and restaurants. Competent and dependable housekeeper with experience in hotel. Valued for impeccable standards in maintaining a clean, sanitized, tidy environment hotel for guests and client.
Grand Midwest Hotel Apartments - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingNovember 2015 - Now · 3 years and 3 months
• Ensure all areas are cleaned completely, wiped down and free of damage for positive guest experience. • Answers guest request for room cleanings and complete tasks efficiently. • Delivered special items to rooms, such as cribs, cots, and extra linens. • Clean, stock, and straighten guest rooms to prepare for new arrivals. • Deep Clean carpets, thoroughly wash windows and doors, and do in depth periodic cleaning on all surfaces and furniture. • Follow all regulations and safety procedures for infection control. • Handle chemicals properly and use correct supplies for each surface. • Restock rooms, housekeeping carts, and supply closets • Greet every guest in halfway, common areas or rooms with friendly Attitude.
Steam Bar & Restaurants - Tashkent, UzbekistanF&B serviceJune 2014 - July 2015 · 1 year and 2 months
• Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely and friendly Manner. • Promptly served all food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests. • Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations when requested. • Regularly checked on guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverages. • Routinely cleaned table Linens, Table settings, glassware, windowsills, carpets, counters, floors, storage areas and service refrigerators. • Effectively communicated with kitchen staff regarding customer dietary needs, and other special needs. • Managed closing duties, including restocking items and reconciliation of the cash drawer. • Accurately recorded orders and partnered with team members to serve food and beverages that exceeded guest’s expectations. • Effectively used items in stock to decrease waste and profit loss. • Inquired about guest satisfaction, anticipated additional needs and happily fulfilled requests. • Trained and mentored new wait and host staff. • Worked closely with management to improve front-of-house morale.
Pimkie-Women’s Clothing Store - Tashkent, UzbekistanRetailAugust 2013 - May 2014 · 10 months
• Create seasonal clothing displays, including dressing and arranging mannequins. • Assisted customer with dressing rooms, including bringing clothing in different sizes and offering outfit suggestions. • Managed the cash register including customer returns.
Diploma in Tourism
Urgench Tourism College - Urgench, UzbekistanApril 2013 - May 2014
Diploma in Tourism
Jaloliddin manguberdi High School - Urgench, UzbekistanMarch 1994 - March 2013
- Details oriented
- Focused on results
- friendly and outgoing
- Proactive self-starter
- Professional behavior
- Responsible and reliable
- Strong customer service skills