Join Hosco and view said-ali's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A self-motivated individual I am an organized and hard working person, an honest worker who can works confidently within a busy environment. I am energetic and enthusiastic and enjoy a challenge and achieving goals. My confidence to approach others has allowed me to work in a diverse background, adapting quickly and with ease to new environments whilst displaying an organized approach to work. Having recently achieved BTEC Level 2 in Science, I am looking for an opportunity to utilize existing skills and value further training to develop new ones.
Pharmacy Warehouse Limited - England, United KingdomOtherFebruary 2016 - March 2016
• dispensing prescriptions • using computer systems to generate stock lists and labels • ordering items • receiving, loading, unloading deliveries • delivering medicines to other parts of a hospital or health centre • selling over-the-counter medicines • answering customers questions face to face or by phone • pre-packing, assembling and labelling medicines • preparing medicines • referring problems or queries to the pharmacist
Haringey Somalian Community and Cultural Association - England, United KingdomManagementJuly 2012 - August 2012
• Duties Included: o answering telephone calls o maintaining diaries arranging appointments o taking messages o typing/word processing filing o organizing meetings o using a variety of software packages o booking transport and accommodation o managing databases implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems o liaising with staff, suppliers and clients • Preparing letters, presentations and reports
BTEC applied Science Extended
Conel - Enfield, United KingdomSeptember 2016 - June 2017
BTEC applied Science Extended L3 Grade: pass pass
Lea Valley High School - Enfield, United KingdomSeptember 2009 - June 2014
Lea Valley High School • Start Date:03/09/2009 • End Date:11/06/2014 • Education Level: Secondary • Qualifications:GCSE, NVQ, BTEC 5 GCSEs including Math and English . BTEC Leisure & Tourism , BTEC Science,BTEC BUSINESS