Join Hosco and view Said's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Hope my email finds you well.
I am a Jordanian "hospitality, customer service and communications" expert who has been working in the industry for over 17 years.
I am currently in Qatar and would like to take this opportunity to show you my interest in meeting with you and explore your job openings in the field of event management, hospitality, customer care and contact centers. Therefore, I would highly appreciate it if we could meet face-to-face at your earliest convenience. I will be reachable on this number +974 5521 8702 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Events & Conferences
Shahin & Shahin CO. - Amman, JordanEventsJanuary 2011 - Now · 7 years and 11 months
• Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income. • Representing the company to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails. • Actively and successfully manage the business proposition process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close. • Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales are captured and explored. • Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all proposal and administrative work. • Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation. • A thorough understanding of clients marketing objectives including their Return on Investment (ROI) objectives. • Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner. • Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
Customer Care Sr. Manager
ZAIN Group - Zain Iraq - Baghdad, IraqCommunicationJanuary 2009 - December 2010 · 1 year and 12 months
The objective in Iraq is to create, set-up and merge two regional mobile telecommunication companies namely; MTC Atheer and Iraqna, who are the two most successful mobile operators in Iraq, • Responsible for and oversee a staff of 6 managers and 600 employees. • Manage the inbound call center. • Manage and handle customer care quality assurance. • Responsible for loyalty and retention - outbound call center. • Responsible for customer relations, which included; back office and help desk • Responsible for customer care system development. • Responsible, handle and oversee credit control and collection. • Direct and develop the OPCO’s customer support activities and programs. • Work with general management level to develop and implement customer support policies and procedures. • Oversees activities of customer support hotline representatives and /or technical customer support centre specialists to ensure professional and courteous support to customers. • Keep general management informed of depa
Contact Center Manager
ZAIN Jordan - Amman, JordanCommunicationJanuary 2007 - January 2009 · 2 years and 1 month
• Responsible for contact center’s overall performance (Service Level – average speed to answer outbound calls targets; collection and tele-marketing). • Managing contact center agents’ interactions over the phone in both areas; inbound and outbound function. • Manage and coach contact center’s supervisors and team leaders. • Ensure proper implementation of policies, procedures and strategies to achieve a high level of efficiency. • Provide feedback and assist in developing and improving division’s policies, procedures and strategies. • Responsible for approving staff’s evaluations and other personnel related issues. • Ensure proper behavior and discipline is maintained and attendance is punctual and regular. • Other tasks as assigned by Director. • Prepare weekly reports for the customer care director • Responsible for the security, confidentiality and integrity of all information assets within his/her responsibilities in accordance with the company’s information security policies.
Al-Mustanseria University - Baghdad, IraqJanuary 1990 - July 1994
Bachelor of Business Administration degree / Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences.
ArabicNative or fluent100%