Join Hosco and view sally's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Market Research Assistant
Lordship - Nairobi, KenyaOtherJune 2014 - December 2014
• Creating and editing all the completed questionnaires. • Conducting regular interview sessions pertaining to the research. • Data entry and analysis. • Compiling field reports and the presentation of project reports.
Guest Relations Training
Fusion Hotel - Prague, CzechiaOtherSeptember 2013 - December 2013
• Maintain guest portfolios of guest’s preferences (likes and dislikes). • Handling guest complains and concerns in an efficient timely manner. • Perform basic cashier activities when required. • Providing Information regarding the hotel, town attractions and activities. • Following up on guests with thank you notes and hotel offers. • Analysing the guest’s satisfaction and presenting a report to the General Manager.
Tara Guest House Suites, - Nairobi, KenyaFront Office receptionJune 2012 - August 2012
• Dealing with bookings by phone, e-mail, and face-to-face. • Dealing with special requests from guests. • Coordinating meetings and dinners. • Execution of the Checking in and Checking out of guests. • Receiving direct and relay telephone messages. • Receiving, Sorting and distributing mail in the office.
Housekeeping and Food and Beverage
Ritz Carlton Penha Longa - Sintra, PortugalOtherJuly 2011 - December 2011
• Assigning the daily duties to the housekeepers. • Inspecting of the rooms and ensuring they are equal to hotels standard of cleanliness. • Coordinating work activities among departments. • Maintain inventories stock, to ensure adequate supplies.
SHA Hotel Management Diploma
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Sierre, SwitzerlandJuly 2015 - Now
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management specializing in Project Management
Les Roches Gruyère University of Applied Sciences - Clarens, SwitzerlandDecember 2010 - December 2014
EnglishNative or fluent100%
SwahiliNative or fluent100%