Join Hosco and view samthosh's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
It’s a privilege to be a part of any prestigious and competent company with regards to career development. Please expect this letter as an expression of my genuine interest in pursuing a career at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel. I will produce an energizing and motivate environment to my team.
My current position is a Supervisor at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road- Dubai. As you will see from my resume, I have more than 15 years of experience in the hospitality & Customer Service Industry. I do believe that my qualifications will match your requirement for me to be a member of your great team.
As a team member of your Organization, I do can provide
Efficiency, Reliability, Accuracy with my work
Maturity, Honesty, Ability to take up Challenges as Opportunity.
Knowledge of work environment, system and company policies.
Ability to develop and motivate a Team
I hereby assure that above information given by me a true and correct and I do welcome new challenges and opportunities that I can serve in your establishment.
Responsible for proper operation of physical Plant & engineering facilities of entire hotel.
Reporting directly to the Director of Engineer.
Works closely with the Director of Engineer to carry out responsibilities in accordance with established Maintenance program and operations schedule.
Make sure that all HVAC, Water treatment and Firefighting equipment’s function throughout the Hotel.
To prepare monthly HLP reports
Uploading and updating Dubai Municipality site
Managing, updating, monitoring Marriott / Starwood software such as Transcendent, MESH, GXP, OASYS, Adaco, Hits, Hotel Optimizer, etc….
To maintain accurate operating logs according to established policies and procedures.
To distribute the assigned duties to the team to maintain correct and smooth operation.
To perform all necessary repairs and ensure maximum utilization and minimum break down of assigned equipment.
To investigate the reason in case of equipment breakdown or failure and to take corrective action.
To prepare monthly production and consumption report.
To train subordinates in their respective assigned jobs.
To monitor spare parts and supplies required.
To ensure all safety rules and regulations are adhered to by assigned personnel.
Conduct Engineering Staff meetings and Trainings.
Project Coordination with contractors and consultants
Planning and Scheduling for Maintenance of the Equipment’s, Rooms, Public areas, and Hotel general property.
Follow up Audit points and cross check Water Treatment risk review points
Four Points by Sheraton Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEngineering & MaintenanceFebruary 2008 - Now · 10 years and 12 months
(1) Working as a Supervisor & pre-opening team member at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, From Feb 2008 to till date Have work experience in Chillers operation, with Cooling Tower, Primary, Secondary & Condenser water pumps. Have experience regarding Water Treatment for All Building water featurs and Legionella Prevention .Follow up Chemical Treatment for Chilled water, Cooling Tower water, Portable water, Swimming pool, Softener and Filter. Follow up Water Treatment as per Dubai municipality and Starwood /Marriott guidelines. Have expeience with Marriott / Starwood software’s like OASYS, MESH, Transcendent, GXP, Adaco, Hotel Optimizer and Hits Handling Guest room and Public area complaints (A/C, Electrical, Electronics, IT related and Kitchen equipment complaints.) Maintenance of Air Handling Units, Cooling Tower, FCU and Calorifire. Operating HVAC system through BMS. Have experience in BMS operation, Outstation checking and PcM bus. Work experience of Room inspection, Unit inspection as per drawing. Inspection of fresh air & exhaust duct connection, Kitchen hood maintenance Making checklists, work order, HLP Reports, SOP, etc.……
Air conditioning technician
JOHNSON CONTROLS - Bengaluru, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceApril 2007 - February 2008 · 11 months
(2) I have worked as an Air conditioning technician at IBM INDIA PVT LTD Bangalore India, under JOHNSON CONTROLS organization. From April 2007 to February 2008 Maintenance of Plant room, AHU’s and Fan Coil Units.
Apollo Power System - Bengaluru, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceAugust 2006 - April 2007 · 9 months
(3) I have worked as an A/C Technician at L & T Cyber Park Bangalore India, under Apollo Power System organization. Maintained & Operated Central Air-conditioning plant & PAC units
Service In charge
Srikrishna Dairy Pvt. Ltd. - Udupi, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceMay 2001 - August 2006 · 5 years and 4 months
Worked with Srikrishna Dairy Pvt. Ltd. Udupi, India An ISO 9001: 2000 Company. As a Service In charge from May 2001 to August 2006. Maintenance & Operation of Ammonia plant & Ice cream plant. Maintenance of Cold storage. Maintenance of all type refrigeration equipments like Refrigerator, Deep Freezer and Ice maker.
M/S Kunal International - Bengaluru, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceMay 1999 - April 2001 · 1 year and 12 months
(5) Worked as a Refrigeration Technician at M/S Kunal International Bangalore India. From May 1999 to April 2001. Repairing and maintenance of Ice cream machines, Thick shake machine, Window A/C, Split A/C etc.
Air conditioning & Refrigeration
KERALA TECHNICAL INSTITUTE - Irinjalakuda, IndiaMay 1997 - March 1999
Certificated by Indian Technical Education Society - 1st class
christ college - Irinjalakuda, IndiaMay 1995 - April 1997
- first aider & cpr training completed
- Full driving license
- I have successfully completed Fire Fighting & Safe
- Service cultural training Programme
- water treatment