Join Hosco and view Sana's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Passion for work drives me to success in my career. Seeking a challenging and demanding opportunity at the administrative level position in an esteemed organization, which will enable me not only to excel in the administration field but also allow me to utilize my strengths, skills, experience and education to benefit the organization. Willing to go the extra mile and take on challenges to bring about efficiency in the working environment.
Administrator cum Accounts Assistant
ZAYER BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS TRADING L.L.C. - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2016 - Now · 2 years and 12 months
Apart from the above administrative tasks performed at ANWAR MASHHAD TRADING L.L.C., some key responsibilities included: • Generating reports of Financial Statements using Tally.ERP9 • Generation of Sales and Purchase Invoices using Tally.ERP9 • Follow up for collection of payments from clients • Keeping track of on time delivery of goods to the clients • Keeping employees’ leave, visa, payroll and increment records. • Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the Upper Management • Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigne
ANWAR MASHHAD TRADING L.L.C. - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2012 - January 2016 · 4 years and 1 month
• Maintaining records of utility bills, sales receipts and purchase orders. • Other Administrative tasks such as sending e-mails, interacting with suppliers and customers, calling other companies for queries etc. • Typing business letters and proof reading. • Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies. • Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary. • Assist colleagues whenever necessary. • Maintaining the company’s vehicles’ records (log sheet/ fuel and maintenance records and bills)
Bachelors of Business Administration
University of Wollongong - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAugust 2008 - March 2012
• Top Graduate Award for Bachelors of Business Administration given by UOWD for Spring 2012 • Dean’s Merit List Award for the Year 2011 for outstanding performance in the field of Bachelors of Business Administration awarded by UOWD • Dean’s Merit List Award for the Year 2010 for outstanding performance in the field of Bachelors of Business Administration awarded by UOWD • Awarded 20% scholarship by University of Wollongong as an appreciation of excellent academic performance at the University
UrduNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Business letter and technical report writing skill
- Capability of generating various reports using MS
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent business communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and team working skills
- Organization skills such as filing and sorting
- Outstanding time management, stress management and